HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

GARRRRRRRRRRR

So. Doing that date thing tonight. Ohz yes. Still wondering if I'm making a mistake with this chick LOL. Didn't think I'd move on so fast.

< - FELLA' THERE IS DUUUUUUUMB.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh gotcha...

well, do you still think about your ex often or talk about her?

Also, try to stay objective (don't think about the sex) and see if you like this girl's personality during the date...

That's what I can think of...

Everytime I see current girl I think of ex.

Why?

'Tis her cousin. LOL. I'm bad.

Edit -- if it's any consolation there's always been a little heat there. At least from what I understand. Guess I'm likeable after all LOL.

She doesn't feel that way..it wasn't really my intention to get with anyone so quick.

Have you at least informed her that you arent looking for anything more than fun right now?

I only ask you this to possibly save you the drama that is sure to come down the line.

They talk, don't really know how much.. I've written my ex off in ways I've not done people, ever. Her cousin doesn't give a damn if she finds out. LOL. Whatever will happen, will happen. If she doesn't like it, well..better learn how to get over it; and fast.

Archived