HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

LOL hahahha, that's the worst! Sounds like the Zerg. I liked Protoss.

i preferred zerg. i would always make a stupid amount of the little zerglings and have them burrow around all the entrances and ambush the other team. i hated the unit cap though

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They got me. 2 brand new sets gone. I hate thieves. I've just been dwelling on it all day. I'm pissed.

th_1036_large.jpg

konigfeather_gold.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel your pain though. like i said in the shout box. somebody stole a brand new windshield and 40 gallons of premium gas from me last week. but still...2 sets of rims. i hope you get them before the cops do...carry a tire thumper at all times ;)

They got me. 2 brand new sets gone. I hate thieves. I've just been dwelling on it all day. I'm pissed.

dude if you find out who it is and havent caught up to them by the time i get home, ill go with you to whoop their asses :devil:

ive been itching for a fight anyways, lol

dude if you find out who it is and havent caught up to them by the time i get home, ill go with you to whoop their asses :devil:

ive been itching for a fight anyways, lol

haha bring your billy club haha

So I'm on my way to get a sway bar packed up and I see these HIDs behind me on this civic hatch weaving out of traffic, I can tell he's trying to catch up to me. He does and we gun it briefly before a redlight. I barely made it to VTEC but I was pulling away. We're next to each other and he wants to chat. He tells me I raced him like a year ago and beat his RX-7, lol. He said he's working on this new car, an LS VTEC hatch. He didn't know I was swapped and asked if I had a DOHC motor, so I told him what I had. Funny stuff running into him again, lol

street racing is very bad and we do not condone such shenanigans here on HF. if you do it, dont tell us about it.

It was like 100 feet with little to no traffic. I can take care of myself thanks. :sleep2:

hi, my name's brian....

i poop alot :)

Archived