HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want an S15, they're sexy.

When i start seriously looking for one if i found an s15 for the price i want to spend on a car i would so pick that over the 13 or 14

Anywho, as for ditching the turbo Del Sol, I'd have to agree. Del Sols are Roadsters, designed to go moderately fast while handling well and being just plain fun to drive. Straightline speed isn't really their forte, and giving one more than about 200 horsepower is pretty much pointless IMO.

who says it would just be straight line anyway? I wanted a high amount of power on high boost and on low boost less power.. as in i could do mulitple things with the car

but speaking my brother in law has a 280z with a rb in it.. and now my bf has a 350z.. i think i need a rwd to go places with them.. like motorsports parks with skid pads and what not.. I've always been curious about drifting and other motorsports but never did them so i'd have something to take out to every type of track with them

no beers for me over here sebby, it are forbidden.. i didnt get to drink on my 21st either :(

i probally wont have a party when i get home, ill be too busy working on the sol BUT ill be drinking while working, lol :)

IMO only thing fun with RWD is................ DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just messin homie. Anything's better than Windows.:- What disadvantages? Better looking?? Pics. OSX Leopard is one of if not the best looking operating systems out there.

False. Remember that failed *Lindows* OS?

It's snowing here.

It's April in TN, its supposed to nice not crapty.

it was 85 here in riverside. it was sunny with a cool breeze and everything is blooming around here and smells very nice. i got to wear shorts and a polo today, damn my legs are white

you are

i dropped one in a dogs water bowl once

i dropped my slvr in a drip pan full of dexron III aka cherry juice about a year ago, it still works :devil: lol

A cup of coffee is sooo damn tasty first thing in the morning. Even if it is crapty coffee it still tastes like the best thing in the world.

I want to know who the sicko was that put the rats in the sock in the first place and then who came up with the bright idea to take their temperature.

I want to know who the sicko was that put the rats in the sock in the first place and then who came up with the bright idea to take their temperature.

I think it's a safe assumption CT9A did it. With Lina watching, laughing.

So, I sold my AR-15 lower. Traded my Glock 30 and some money from the sale of the lower for a Springfield Armory SS Loaded Champion. Now, im thinking I will be trading the Champion for a SA Loaded Ultra Lite. It seems that I may sell/trade my guns like I do my cars.

<-- Enjoys getting 48mpg in the vw when he babies it and enjoys it even more when he still gets 44mpg and has it balls to the wall at every stoplight and e-way ramp for most of the tank.

i dropped my slvr in a drip pan full of dexron III aka cherry juice about a year ago, it still works :devil: lol

it was my moms nokia that i dropped, it still works fine too.

Archived