HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pissed the f*ck off right now.. stupid f*cking NCO's i swear.. i wanted to hit my sgt in the face today for yelling at me for stupid crap.. so i yell back at him and he tells me to show him respect.. i was like f*ck you im out, DEUCE! and went to my room.. i swear if he comes by my room im gonna hit im in the f*cking jaw.. stupid people piss me off i swear.. OMFG AHHHHH f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck! :effyou:

pissed the f*ck off right now.. stupid f*cking NCO's i swear.. i wanted to hit my sgt in the face today for yelling at me for stupid crap.. so i yell back at him and he tells me to show him respect.. i was like f*ck you im out, DEUCE! and went to my room.. i swear if he comes by my room im gonna hit im in the f*cking jaw.. stupid people piss me off i swear.. OMFG AHHHHH f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck! :effyou:

You will do what you're told and like it!!

what is your major malfunction

You will do what you're told and like it!!

bullcrap, show me respect ill do what im told no problem.. treat me like sh!t and demand me to do sh!t for you, f*ck no!

what is your major malfunction

the f*cker showed not one ounce of respect and expects me to give him respect?

lets see, he ran me like a f*cking dog today, working to get out of iraq.. while there were plenty other people just sitting around that he could have told to help or do some other sh!t but no he just runs me into the ground, then yells at me for asking him why i need to get him some stupid f*cking part when hes got f*cking legs of his own and can go get it him f*cking self.. he's a lazy piece of sh!t NCO and it pisses me the f*ck off when im doing all the f*cking work and getting yelled at for working and asking why the f*ck cant he go get something while im taking a break to drink some gat damn water..

then the thing that made me blow up, i went to throw scrap metal away.. i sat there for 30 minutes waiting on his lazy ass to walk over there so i could get permission to throw the crap out. so he comes over there and is like "we cant throw the sh!t away today go put the f*cking truck back on line and go pack up the connex" so im like okay what the f*ck ever dude, so i get in the MRAP and turn it around at about 10mph. when i get turned around the f*ck tells me to stop and is like "why the f*ck are you trying to do donuts in the motorpool, are you f*cking stupid? there is a E7 right there?!!?" i shut the door and go park the truck and he walks up behind me and is still yelling.. i look at him and say "f*ck you im going to my f*cking room, how about you do some work you lazy f*cking piece of sh!t NCO!!! deuce!"

he hasnt came by to give me notes.. actually one of the other NCO's on my team came by and gave me notes.. i think he knew if he said anything to me i would have beat his ass right then and there

bullcrap, show me respect ill do what im told no problem.. treat me like sh!t and demand me to do sh!t for you, f*ck no!

the f*cker showed not one ounce of respect and expects me to give him respect?

lets see, he ran me like a f*cking dog today, working to get out of iraq.. while there were plenty other people just sitting around that he could have told to help or do some other sh!t but no he just runs me into the ground, then yells at me for asking him why i need to get him some stupid f*cking part when hes got f*cking legs of his own and can go get it him f*cking self.. he's a lazy piece of sh!t NCO and it pisses me the f*ck off when im doing all the f*cking work and getting yelled at for working and asking why the f*ck cant he go get something while im taking a break to drink some gat damn water..

then the thing that made me blow up, i went to throw scrap metal away.. i sat there for 30 minutes waiting on his lazy ass to walk over there so i could get permission to throw the crap out. so he comes over there and is like "we cant throw the sh!t away today go put the f*cking truck back on line and go pack up the connex" so im like okay what the f*ck ever dude, so i get in the MRAP and turn it around at about 10mph. when i get turned around the f*ck tells me to stop and is like "why the f*ck are you trying to do donuts in the motorpool, are you f*cking stupid? there is a E7 right there?!!?" i shut the door and go park the truck and he walks up behind me and is still yelling.. i look at him and say "f*ck you im going to my f*cking room, how about you do some work you lazy f*cking piece of sh!t NCO!!! deuce!"

he hasnt came by to give me notes.. actually one of the other NCO's on my team came by and gave me notes.. i think he knew if he said anything to me i would have beat his ass right then and there

I think he could take you. :ninja:

So, i am unempolyed. Got sick of all the BS i have been putting up with at work, for the little bit of chump change they pay me and i quit. Feels good to be free. (ask me in a week how good it feels, im sure i will regret it when the car note comes around)

Time to spend 8 hrs a day looking for a job.

no matter how crapty it is.. hes above you

and if you hit him.. you would probably be in serious trouble.. if you dont get in trouble just for saying stuff like that to him

no matter how crapty it is.. hes above you

and if you hit him.. you would probably be in serious trouble.. if you dont get in trouble just for saying stuff like that to him

Darlin, in defense of CT9A, sh!t is different in the desert (or anywhere overseas) than home station. Little unwritten code of the military.

I think he could take you. :ninja:

HIGHLY doubt it

Darlin, in defense of CT9A, sh!t is different in the desert (or anywhere overseas) than home station. Little unwritten code of the military.

true story :thumbsup:

EDIT:: lol i like how you used sh!t the way i do, hahaha

HIGHLY doubt it

true story :thumbsup:

EDIT:: lol i like how you used sh!t the way i do, hahaha

Haha I was just messin with ya I'm sure you'd kick his arse. I wouldn't be surprised if you and the same guy were cool when you got back home.

haha yea i know

and he'll probally apologize tomorrow seeing that he has to ride in the truck with me and im his gunner, so if he wants me to do my job he'll make sure im not pissed off

Archived