HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, in the midst of getting over my ex; I made the MAJOR mistake of getting with her HOOOOOT ASS cousin for a couple evenings.

Mistake? Maybe.. God was it fun though.

AND DIFFERENT? OoooooohWEE. No pix4ufags though.

I have to get a chest ct tomorrow, head ct saturday, and a heart echo next thursday

woo :dry:

why pay for all that.

a quick look under the shirt, hands through the hair, and a motorboat could check everything for you.:thumbsup:

hehe.

why you getting all that done? are you ok sarah?

lol gettin it done on top of the chest xray and the blood work i had done today to make sure im okay

ive been having issues breathing lately like if i lay down and then it went to if i walked a lot.. and then ive been gettin dizzy and light headed.. i thought it was just something in my chest or head from a cold i had a while ago and figured it would be no big deal but my chest actually started hurting today.. so i did the breathe in and out thing at the doctor and he checked my lungs and said everything sounded clear but he said the laying down and dizzy thing wasnt cool

so i have an antibotic, inhaler twice a day, chest ct tomorrow afternoon, brain ct saturday afternoon, heart echo next thursday (he wrote i need to get that done asap and idk why)

i dont know what they're thinking might be wrong.. i dont want to sound like one of those people that always think something is wrong with them and it looks like i am lol

and i have two insurances so i dont pay for anything

and my doctor normally tries everything else before having to go to mri's or ct's so im like w.t.f. im gettin a lot done

well, hopefully it all checks out ok.

let me know if you ever need me to take a look or give a motorboat. id sacrifice myself for that cause.:devil:

j/k i <3 you sarah

even though you deleted my number

So, in the midst of getting over my ex; I made the MAJOR mistake of getting with her HOOOOOT ASS cousin for a couple evenings.

sounds like what happened between me and my ex fiance/wife.. i got with her best friend a few weeks after we split up :devil:

HIGH FIVE BEN!!! :happy:

different? that could be taken so many ways..

so how hot was he?

different? that could be taken so many ways..

so how hot was he?

ROFL @ he

She..likes being hit.. in certain situations... :fool: Very different from my ex..LOLOL.

very niiice, uh how maaach?!!?

my suit is black.................................................

NAWT!!! lol

sounds like what happened between me and my ex fiance/wife.. i got with her best friend a few weeks after we split up :devil:

HIGH FIVE BEN!!! :happy:

If i remember correctly.. you were about to go overseas when you split with her? so if you were leaving for iraq right after that it would be hard to hook up with someone a few weeks after?

If i remember correctly.. you were about to go overseas when you split with her? so if you were leaving for iraq right after that it would be hard to hook up with someone a few weeks after?

yea thats correct... i was in the field training to go to iraq when she told me over the phone she wanted an anullment.. that was 2 months before deployment.. i got leave after the field thats when me and her best friend got together..

unless his ex wifes friend was in the military..:thumbsup:

lol i dont mess with many military girls, theyre either really hawt and psycho, or just buttfracking ugly! :laugh:

Archived