HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

hit.. not so much.. spanked.. YES!

She told me to slap her. I did, open handed. She said harder, so I backhanded her. ROFL. "THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!"

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO!!!! my girl didnt say anything like that but she was like "baby..." me: "yea?" her: "i want you to do something" me: "yeah?" her: "choke me" me: "WHAT!?" omg so i did, LOL!

She told me to slap her. I did, open handed. She said harder, so I backhanded her. ROFL. "THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!"

thats just frackin creepy

LMFAO!!!! my girl didnt say anything like that but she was like "baby..." me: "yea?" her: "i want you to do something" me: "yeah?" her: "choke me" me: "WHAT!?" omg so i did, LOL!

id try it... maybe.. would take a lot of trust.

my god this thread has made me smile from ear to ear lol. but in the past day i have come to realize a few things

1. building my d16z6 is not worth the time or money

2. a swap is too expensive for me

3. i give up trying to find a good mustang

4. i want a tsi talon AWD

5. im tired as f*ck

6. when women want it rough, give it to them, dont argue, it could be your last

-try hitting her with a leather whip and give her a gag ball...maybe even brand your name on her left cheek :D

you'll take a talon over a mustang?

o dear.

no i honestly wouldnt, but after searching for 3 years i have found none. every one of them have one of the following problems

1. they want wayyyy to much for the car

2. the car has been in an accident and is unrepairable(frame damage)

3. people constantly keep backing out on me

4. i have yet to find one that is stock(i have working on someone elses mess)

5. the car is too suspicious. 1200 for a stock 03 svt cobra, no way in hell thats legit(no wrecks at all)

6. im must tired of looking.

so ill probably just bite the bullet and run my honda till it dies...then decide on something else...

-WTF is wrong with SOME of then noobs? do they not understand common english?

Noob: "dis shiz iz pimpn dawg"

translation: " im a damn idiot who needs to go back to grade school"

/End Rant..sorry guys

no i honestly wouldnt, but after searching for 3 years i have found none. every one of them have one of the following problems

1. they want wayyyy to much for the car

2. the car has been in an accident and is unrepairable(frame damage)

3. people constantly keep backing out on me

4. i have yet to find one that is stock(i have working on someone elses mess)

5. the car is too suspicious. 1200 for a stock 03 svt cobra, no way in hell thats legit(no wrecks at all)

6. im must tired of looking.

so ill probably just bite the bullet and run my honda till it dies...then decide on something else...

-WTF is wrong with SOME of then noobs? do they not understand common english?

Noob: "dis shiz iz pimpn dawg"

translation: " im a damn idiot who needs to go back to grade school"

/End Rant..sorry guys

BAHAHAHA WOW.

I'm amazed at how much better I feel after having cussed my ex out in a way I never thought possible. It's awesome that I know exactly where to poke that sharp stick when it comes right down to it.

I'm amazed at how much better I feel after having cussed my ex out in a way I never thought possible. It's awesome that I know exactly where to poke that sharp stick when it comes right down to it.

gives you a weird feeling of satisfaction deep down inside doesnt it? lol

Very rarely have I ever made her cry. To an extent I feel guilty, then I remember everything she's put me through or lied to me about..and..well, I feel good again.

my god this thread has made me smile from ear to ear lol. but in the past day i have come to realize a few things

1. building my d16z6 is not worth the time or money

2. a swap is too expensive for me

3. i give up trying to find a good mustang

4. i want a tsi talon AWD

5. im tired as f*ck

6. when women want it rough, give it to them, dont argue, it could be your last

-try hitting her with a leather whip and give her a gag ball...maybe even brand your name on her left cheek :D

wait... there is such a thing? huh

^lol that Quala bear is hilarious!! :D

just on thing: is it a myth that most of the time if a girl wants to be hit badly or choked badly, during sex, then it's because she was somehow abused before?

IMO, playing rough is fine but wanting to play back the bad memories (like abuse) is messed up...

my girl likes it because she likes to feel the adrenaline rush from not knowing if im gonna let go of her

didnt matter to me, made her have multiple orgasms :devil:

Archived