HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
live rear axle = phail

03/04 Cobra's don't have such. :thumbsup: IRS makes launching them a bitch, roots blower provides power all through the band so you have to dump clutch pretty low to prevent epic wheelhop or spin.

Managed to fu*k up my left hammy and my right ankel in the same game today. Walkin kinda sucks right now.

SH*T.. two injuries in a 4 hour period.. i gotta quit gettin older..

Well this morning has kinda sucked donkey balls, I've just had an appointment with a physiotherapist about my bad back (fractured it 6 years ago), and he literally told me I'm fracked for the rest of my life. Like I knew it already, but hearing it from a doctor kinda makes it sink in a bit more. :( . I've been seeing a chiropractor as well, and the physio said he's either a really bad one, or he just hasn't spotted a few problems with my back. So now the physio is gonna week by week sort out my back bit by bit, and I gotta start going swimming 2-3 times a week...I'm just hoping stuff eases up, the last 2 weeks have been agony!

Anybody gotta spare spine?

damn sebby that sucks.. sorry to hear that man.. hope all gets better buddy :thumbsup:

Well this morning has kinda sucked donkey balls, I've just had an appointment with a physiotherapist about my bad back (fractured it 6 years ago), and he literally told me I'm fracked for the rest of my life. Like I knew it already, but hearing it from a doctor kinda makes it sink in a bit more. :(. I've been seeing a chiropractor as well, and the physio said he's either a really bad one, or he just hasn't spotted a few problems with my back. So now the physio is gonna week by week sort out my back bit by bit, and I gotta start going swimming 2-3 times a week...I'm just hoping stuff eases up, the last 2 weeks have been agony!

Anybody gotta spare spine?

most orthopedic surgeons think that chiropractors are butchers that only make things worse

That's a major contributing factor, yes. LOL. This chick is awesome. It feels like a rebound though, and I hate it. It's FTW. Never would I have known I could have so much fun. Guess that's what I get for having my head up my ass for the last five or so years.

Archived