HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stupid state of emergency

some moron went and set the woods on fire by the beach and now they are calling in some of the firefighters here and they are already super short staffed and i dont want my bf to get sent cause ill worry about him :( but i think he gets stuck here going around to different stations all day to help out when different ones are short

LOL @ not being able to get off during something comparable to a rage frack.

fracking meds are either messing with me or I've gone at it so many times my sh*t is about to fall off.

stupid state of emergency

some moron went and set the woods on fire by the beach and now they are calling in some of the firefighters here and they are already super short staffed and i dont want my bf to get sent cause ill worry about him :( but i think he gets stuck here going around to different stations all day to help out when different ones are short

look at the positive side.. at least he's there doing it and not over here doing it.. and yeah there are firefighters here

well im not disappointed in the camera::

here is some i have on my myspace from the iphone camera, doesnt look too horrible..

l_285878f16a6b46f18091cb63d4c8d3c8.jpg

l_f155f3c3a4b64f49b9095d21a8c2a1cb.jpg

l_49fa0d19904c457da214558e28db4af3.jpg

l_ef680f3c647b476e905e185ac7c2999d.jpg

but the phone does have ALOT of features besides the camera... maps, google earth, remote (thats the sh!t), lots of apps.. i have 3 pages right now

Guise, more megapixels on a tiny cell phone sized sensor = more noise = worse picture quality. Also takes up more room on your phone.

/end photo rant

Do you have a real need for higher megapixels, like printing poster size pics? :pirate:

Better image quality will come about as the result of a bigger sensor, better image processor, and better optics, not raising the mp count.

look at the positive side.. at least he's there doing it and not over here doing it.. and yeah there are firefighters here

yah i guess i should be happy he isnt in the marines anymore cause then i'd be really worried

he was on the way to the beach with some other firefighters for the night shift and they got turned around.. the people that are out there now are just going to dig even bigger trenches and let it burn out since its in the county.. some guys yard debris wasnt out all the way and the wind kicked up and reignited it and set the woods on fire.. so 100 homes messed up/destroyed and over 30 square miles of burnt land later....

Archived