If anyone cares..

Ben.

I see...Thomas (Pballer) :) I just think it should be pretty equal...I wouldn't want to be the only one paying...

loool Brian...that's a crazy story...you have gone through a lot...

5 times before 2 pm: sooo badass :D and aweeesome! :D

it usually is. she'll spoil me with something nice at random times. if i don't have money and we end up not going out we'll usually enjoy a movie and leftovers and just spend time with each other. those days usually end up being more than when we go out.

and brian while i really don't support stuff like that, i still couldn't help but laugh at how you turned the situation around like that.

1231212287921.jpg

this made my day

but man did that piss michelle off that i got with her, she called me and was like "whats up with you and rebecca?!!?" i said "nothing much really we're just dating" and she immediatly asked "have you two fracked!!?" and good ole *a$$hole* me "yup a total of 5 times today so far" (and the funny thing, that was the truth and it was 2pm then) LOL! :laugh:

must have not lasted long each time :laugh:

sorry had to say it

so did you get to smash it at least one more time before she bailed?

not to sound negative but the way you put it just sounds like she used her sick relatives as a cop out.

but i wish you the best, youre like the oldest 20 year old i know and pretty damn smart for a guy your age. most guys your age still act immature so i hope youll find someone that can really appreciate that.

but serious, you shouldve took her out for mexican food then atm'd her ass before she left.

so did you get to smash it at least one more time before she bailed?

not to sound negative but the way you put it just sounds like she used her sick relatives as a cop out.

but i wish you the best, youre like the oldest 20 year old i know and pretty damn smart for a guy your age. most guys your age still act immature so i hope youll find someone that can really appreciate that.

but serious, you shouldve took her out for mexican food then atm'd her ass before she left.

If only women such as you existed in Florida.

LOL. I tried and tried my hardest. I fully agree with her copout excuse, and she got PISSED when I called her on it..but whatever. Had a GOOOOOOOOD night with her last night.

Ooooh no no no no no lol. I slaughtered that. What I meant was I had a good night f*cking with her. She's apparently already started "talking" to other people..which I had figured since day one. It's an ex of hers. Needless to say, I made a bit of a game out of it. When I'm on this new prescription, I don't really give a damn..so In the long run, I verbally assaulted her in ways I never thought I would. Fun for me, not os much for her.

I'm having more fun than ever, don't think I'm entirely over her even though I found out she was being a whore..But, then I remember some things I said to her..LOL.

yo ben, as much as me n u don't exactly see eye to eye (lol well I doubt I'm your fave person on the forum anyway...), I hope u all the best in picking stuff in your life up, there is PLENTY more fish in the sea as such, I've been there myself where a long relationship has gone tits up, and it ain't the best, but stuff changes, and you'll find someone else and be happy, as too will she. Take it easy dude.

LOL you're actually fairly fun to rib. You speak truth often.

Archived