ISimple/Ipod Issues

Accord310

I have the iSimple installed in my 2006 Accord Coupe and it has been working well for 6 months. Recently my XM mode has just disappeard, therefore not allowing me to use my Ipod. If you press the CD/XM/Aux button on the stereo it only provides you with CD Mode (VERY WEIRD). Any suggestions as to how it just disappeared? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Are you running the Ipod with a power jack? If so and the Ipod is low on battery check the fuses for the consul jack or other applicable jacks (a.k.a. center consul).

Actually, was the XM installed aftermarket as I expect? If so they probably cut into a wire that is now providing a bad connection (ground or live wire) and your issue.

Are you running the Ipod with a power jack? If so and the Ipod is low on battery check the fuses for the consul jack or other applicable jacks (a.k.a. center consul).

Actually, was the XM installed aftermarket as I expect? If so they probably cut into a wire that is now providing a bad connection (ground or live wire) and your issue.

The XM feature is stock....the button for XM is the same button for the CD function....it just wont allow me to access XM.....

Just thought I would throw this out there, but have you paid for your service? Honda usually packages the XM with the vehicle for an introductory period, then the service ends.

The XM trial is only for the first three months....I never activated the service. The reason that the Ipod runs off of XM is due to the fact that XM Mode runs of the same mode as the Aux Mode.....Shouldnt have anything to do with the service being active

Archived