Newb with some questions

Yes, you can call it a diffuser depending on where it is located and how it is implemented.

VX hatches have them stock. A guy locally took a mold of them and makes fiberglass copies and sells them on CL but he wants a mint for them. $100 a set I think. Might not seem like much, but for a flat chunk of glass that goes under the car it is pricey.

350? I achieved 450 miles and had a gallon left in my tank. I could have got 500 miles on a tank if i pushed it.

d15b7. all stock plus a lot of weight.

i have a B16A3 and that's pretty good mpg for a B16 city driving i get between 22-27, highway driving i get between 30-38. it depends on how hard i drive

the car and how much of it is freeway. the most i've gotten was 41 mpg and all i did was really adjust my driving habits for one particular road trip.

ehhh not to far i come from woodstock il i drive a 2009 subaru impreza red i think i have the only one there im getting like 400 a take but its like 30-35 to fill and i want the best gas milage. 40 - 50 is a low 60 70 80 the higher the better lol

you're not gonna get 60 or higher mpg. I've seen/read about people coming close to 60mpg with a honda civic hx hatch, with a ton of aero mods, light weight wheels and low rolling

resistance tires, tuned.

for the effort it takes you to take a crx and try and get 40-60 mpg just so you can fill up your gas tank for 30 bucks instead of 35 bucks is a waste of time in my opinion. why not

just do some aero mods on your impreza and practice hypermiling?

if you are really that bent about saving money on gas, buy a little diesel

I did. Verdict is still out on if it will pan out to have been a wise decision.

45mpg and gobs of torque. It is considerably faster then any of the non-vtec fuel sipping hondas I have owned and still nets me better mileage.

was it a newer vehicle? if i could find a toyota hilux with the turbodeisel i'd jump on it. whether or not it gets better mileage than my car would be offset by the fact that i could run it on veggie oil

was it a newer vehicle? if i could find a toyota hilux with the turbodeisel i'd jump on it. whether or not it gets better mileage than my car would be offset by the fact that i could run it on veggie oil

Except that the veggie oil conversion isn't exactly cheap.

Archived