getting a new car

airjordan223

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ wow where have you been buddy? Your not on as much as b4

yeah i realized there's a lot more to life than sitting in front of a screen....so i'm online for maybe 10 minutes a day tops haha

get so much more done

thanks for the ideas dan those are definitely some good choices (minus the skittle :) ). I've spent hours looking for those cars local, and most of them are autotragic and have over 100k on them and this silver a4 is at 54 i think.

so i went to the dealership yesterday because I had some free time and took it for a ride. i was very pleased with it. you can tell it was a very well built car, 221 ft-lb of torque felt awesome with the quattro system especially after driving my roommates prius for the past few months. so i started talking to him about a price. this guy was actually really cool, not your typical grimey car salesman. so what we've come up with as a final price, with license, registration, warranty, plates, all the works is 13,700. The price is more than what i was wanting to spend, but for the car I'm getting I think its worth it. haven't put any money down on it because im gonna do one last check to see what else is available in the area

thanks for the ideas dan those are definitely some good choices (minus the skittle :) ). I've spent hours looking for those cars local, and most of them are autotragic and have over 100k on them and this silver a4 is at 54 i think.

so i went to the dealership yesterday because I had some free time and took it for a ride. i was very pleased with it. you can tell it was a very well built car, 221 ft-lb of torque felt awesome with the quattro system especially after driving my roommates prius for the past few months. so i started talking to him about a price. this guy was actually really cool, not your typical grimey car salesman. so what we've come up with as a final price, with license, registration, warranty, plates, all the works is 13,700. The price is more than what i was wanting to spend, but for the car I'm getting I think its worth it. haven't put any money down on it because im gonna do one last check to see what else is available in the area

wow sounds like a great deal :D do all your research that you can

Archived