Brians EG2 build

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats disgusting.

+1000

Probably the best civic front end conversion for the Sol, since it kind of follows the lines... but it still looks horrible. Didn't even get it lined up perfectly. bleh

+1000

Probably the best civic front end conversion for the Sol, since it kind of follows the lines... but it still looks horrible. Didn't even get it lined up perfectly. bleh

booo on you too

i believe mine follows the lines very well

snowcar-1.jpg

(^old picture btw.. i didnt want to post the same pic i always do.. and i kinda miss the white on white)

i need to re-adjust the hood from the swap though.. when we put it back on we didnt do it right so theres a gap in the front again.

sell me the blades lol. i want a set so bad. or 99-00 si wheels. dc meet was cool as hell. brian shootin sparks and rick losing everybody and shootin flames. you guys gettin pulled by the park ranger. the undercover cop at walmart who ided up lol. good times. so whats the big plans brian? goin boost??

lol DC meet was AWESOME! and yeah im going boost soon, already got the turbo (14B) and im looking at a nice little (lol) FMIC, 30x12x3 and browsing around for other parts.. im going to get a TiAL bov and wastegate a new HKS filter, and im having a few of my friends that are known for making high HP boosted hondas help me with the build.. so we'll see what happens :devil:

thats disgusting.

i actually like it if they can get it lined up right, but id never do it.. del sol front >>>> any del sol front conversion

lol DC meet was AWESOME! and yeah im going boost soon, already got the turbo (14B) and im looking at a nice little (lol) FMIC, 30x12x3 and browsing around for other parts.. im going to get a TiAL bov and wastegate a new HKS filter, and im having a few of my friends that are known for making high HP boosted hondas help me with the build.. so we'll see what happens :devil:

i actually like it if they can get it lined up right, but id never do it.. del sol front >>>> any del sol front conversion

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are just boring

a.k.a. smart, and not seen on the side of the road searching for exhaust parts, or axles. And liked by our mechanics(on the rare occasion that we visit them)

a.k.a. smart, and not seen on the side of the road searching for exhaust parts, or axles. And liked by our mechanics(on the rare occasion that we visit them)

I think she was referring to not liking conversions! :thumbsup:

As far as not liking, bug eyes get a 96-97 and dont ruin a perfectly beautiful front end! :D

d'oh >_<

As far as not liking, bug eyes get a 96-97 and dont ruin a perfectly beautiful front end! :D

Definitely

thanks for beating me to that... i was like why would a front make you end up on the side of the road? i had no idea what he was talking about

and its not just the bug eyes i dont like.. the fronts look like they are missing something

Archived