Got a new car :D

C92hatchX

No one cares. I certainly do not. I am just dumbfounded. He swore that he would keep the last eg, then he swore he would keep the crx, now he swears he will keep this one.

What I don't get is that for each car he always has "big plans" and never gets around to even working on the little stuff. Instead he gets rid of the car and inherits someone elses different problems. The buying and selling is not the issue, it is the fact that every car is gong to be THE ONE and just ends up being sold or traded within a few weeks. Seems kind of pointless. Would be better if he didn't bother thinking he was going to keep it and just planned on selling it right away.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys are babies.

who cares if he trades his sh!t all the time?

I could care less if he changes cars like underwear, but we don't need a thread about it every fracking time. Like Jason said, every new car is "The One", and yet is gone typically within a month. He doesn't even keep them long enough to warm the drivers seat.

I could care less if he changes cars like underwear, but we don't need a thread about it every fracking time. Like Jason said, every new car is "The One", and yet is gone typically within a month. He doesn't even keep them long enough to warm the drivers seat.

then tell the moderators to delete the threads then.

and dont put an EK front on for fukks sake, that is garbage.

The hubcaps looked better then the oversprayed white steelies. Haven't you ever heard of masking?

ya but its whatever im going to get tires on the vx's then rock them

Dear Dwayne,

All we want is for you to enjoy your honda, instead of passing it around like the village bicycle.

What Rob wants is for you to stop making threads about new vehicles unless you either:

A. Plan to keep it

B. Need help fixing it

Put some time and effort into your cars. Then maybe you'll even increase the resale value.

Otherwise, threads like this make you look like a chain smoker posting pics of cigarette butts you find.

Much sympathy,

Ryan

PS. Looks like you're off to a good start. Also, Mike informed me that Preston would be helping you fix the rust. If you posted that, I must have missed it. GL with it.

As long as you are making a decent amount of profit, selling vehicles is not a bad idea. Otherwise, having to go to the DMV every time you change vehicles could become quite expensive.

im telling you guys im on this one, its the cleanest car ive gotten since my first rex, time, money, sweat, tears, and blood will go into it, belive me or not its ok, ill take the bashing cause its my own fault i get it, but im going to keep it, im not going to give plans yet cause im broke as frack!, im just doing little crap thats been free for me lol

oh and wannaBstuntin, bradley is helping me fix the rust in exchange for the VX's...if he ever finds time to come up here :crazy:

Jesus Christ you are fracking stupid. The 5th generation is the best Civic Honda made, and you want to change the front end? Go die please.

uhh youre not god of the hondas, your opinions are just that OPINIONS, to me i prefer an EK over a EG, and youre visa versa. ITS AN OPINION DUDE SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

i just put a lip on it and full ambers :D

IMG_0038.jpgIMG_0037.jpgIMG_0036.jpg

looking good dwayne, i like it alot :thumbsup:

The hubcaps looked better then the oversprayed white steelies. Haven't you ever heard of masking?

i actually like the white steelies.. doesnt look bad at all.. and hubcaps suckass.. id rock sprayed steelies anyday over some hubs

Doubt it. You won't have it long enough to save up the money.

how about you quit doubting him soo much and being a d!ck towards him and help out a little and say some good sh!t.. no wonder soo many people think youre a complete jackass.. youre cool in my books but sh!t dude get off him and stop bickering for a minute..

how about you quit doubting him soo much and being a d!ck towards him and help out a little and say some good sh!t.. no wonder soo many people think youre a complete jackass.. youre cool in my books but sh!t dude get off him and stop bickering for a minute..

Until he proves he can keep a car long enough to do something with it, I'm well within my rights to doubt him. I've given him every opportunity to prove me wrong, and he has yet to do it.

yeah, hopefully this time the hatch is a keeper.. i like this hatch so far.. looks good

fix the quarters, lower, I/E and it would be pretty nice

i dont even mind the steelies, they dont look too bad on it.. actually appealing for some reason IMO

to me i prefer an EK over a EG, and youre visa versa.

i actually like the white steelies.. doesnt look bad at all.. and hubcaps suckass.. id rock sprayed steelies anyday over some hubs

Ok, You of all people should know this by now: EK are from Japan. I highly doubt he is going to have a front end shipped all the way just so he can have it cobbled to the front of his EG hatch.

I don't mind steel wheels. I just like when they do not look like butt. I painted mine with tires mounted and all I had to do was take an extra two minutes per tire and edge it with some card stock.

The lip is nice. The corners are just corners. No big deal for me.

You drive an ugly-as-sin beaten up lowered greenhouse on wheels, and you call that civic a pile? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh sorry, is it cool because it's 'rare'?

Just a tip PRocket, have a play with ya lights to see if you can get them to fit a little better maybe?

will do sir

You drive an ugly-as-sin beaten up lowered greenhouse on wheels, and you call that civic a pile? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh sorry, is it cool because it's 'rare'?

Just a tip PRocket, have a play with ya lights to see if you can get them to fit a little better maybe?

lmao.

you have altezzas chief.

end of story.

Nah I don't.

Altezza's are white rear lights. these are just carbon effect aftermarket lights.

Still, I'd rather drive around in a decent 2 seater than your family fun wagon.

Correction. You'd rather drive around in a pretty car, than a fast car.

Nah I don't.

Altezza's are white rear lights. these are just carbon effect aftermarket lights.

Still, I'd rather drive around in a decent 2 seater than your family fun wagon.

actually altezzas are exactly what you have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94-95-97...#ht_3149wt_1201

its ok, youre in denial cause you just got called out on your rice ass del slow.

what dent do i have? and the bonnet lift, if youre referring to the hood cause the hood wont clear the valve cover at normal height.

and my car is no where near slammed.

oh ya, id rather have steelies than youre dumb cookie cutter wheels.

yeah true. But I'd still rather drive around in a sol than that civic. It's just weird. And you know he just thinks it's cool cos its been slammed on some random wheels and he's gotta bonnet lift, and nice dent in the side lol.

and each to his own yeah yeah. but bitching is so much fun!

Form over function...that's you in a nutshell. I don't care if I win or lose, as long as I look pretty doing it...right?

I like it because it's a much more rare vehicle than your riced out Sol. I'd roll a Wagovan, but only if it were Realtime4WD.

Archived