Got a new car :D

C92hatchX

No, some idiot on ebay thinks that every aftermarket light is an altezza light. Where as they are called altezza's cos of the Lexus 'Altezza/IS200', which had white rear lights. Mine don't appear to be white rears do they? And no I didn't 'get called out', you made a cheap failing shot at me cos I ripped in to your 'rare cool' car. It's rare for a reason man, it's ugly as f*ck.

By the looks of your sig it looks like u gotta dent in your front wing, I may be mistaken though.

And yes your car is pretty slammed, unless you've just Photoshopped it like that for your sig, in which case, you fail, or your just blind. (ok it aint slammed down to the floor like some vip cars, but it's still low).

I kinda like your wheels actually for some standard looking ones. but my wheels aint exactly 'cookie cutter' wheels, o.m.g they havent got Rota or Mugen written on them, I must go cry as I'm not gonna get respect off you big boys. Don't make me laugh little boy.

Get your hood sorted as well man, that's just retarded.

As said before I've always been in to the looks of cars...rather than how fast they are. Mine is fast enough for my liking at the time being. Engine swap when I have the money...

I'm all for liking rare cars and all. But that is just plain ugly.

sig is photochopped, you would know that by my thread if you did a little research.

im done trying to argue with you now, youre too simple.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys :laugh:

So you've pretty much gone captain r-tard on us and gone full circle, RIGHT BACK TO ANOTHER 92/95 hatchback.

A winner = Is u.

no, take the bashing elsewhere guys, who cares if hes got a wing and who cars if he drives a family car...both have there own style GTF over it really its not a big deal, you want JDM and he wants Show end of storie stop bitching!

HA! your an idiot :crazy:

Picture028-2.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Show the other side, that also has Honda rot. Dents are far easier to deal with than fixing rust. As far as being an idiot, I don't swap cars every 6 weeks or so.

still no where near the vx, the back would need to be pulled out more for everything to line up....jackass

IMG_0018.jpg

That side alone, is worse than the rust on your old hatch, not to mention the drivers side as well. In all honesty though, I hope you keep this one.

after the winter it became ten times worse though, that pic was when i first got it, and im keeping it i just gotta figure why im not getting power!

ok 1st gear at a dead stop will feel like its not getting enough power to move so i have to clutch and get my rpms way up to get it going, then when i start going its like it doesnt want to go it'll like jump kinda like im pressing the gass on and off intill i get into higher RPM's then itll just go like i hit VTEC (which i dont have), when i shift into 2nd gear, it does the same thing, basicly to go i have to pin it so im wasting gas like crazy with no power, and third and fourth i have nothing unless im pinning it and i have to down shift into second just to get up hills so idk wtf is going on

am i miss firing, timing need adjusted, valves need adjusted, needs a tune up?

after the winter it became ten times worse though, that pic was when i first got it, and im keeping it i just gotta figure why im not getting power!

ok 1st gear at a dead stop will feel like its not getting enough power to move so i have to clutch and get my rpms way up to get it going, then when i start going its like it doesnt want to go it'll like jump kinda like im pressing the gass on and off intill i get into higher RPM's then itll just go like i hit VTEC (which i dont have), when i shift into 2nd gear, it does the same thing, basicly to go i have to pin it so im wasting gas like crazy with no power, and third and fourth i have nothing unless im pinning it and i have to down shift into second just to get up hills so idk wtf is going on

A tune up would be a good start. Provided you can keep it long enough.

Uh-oh, time to get rid of it :p

lol nope time to fix it!, my buddy has a z6 motor but i thing the block is done but the head is still good, so im thinking about doing that if i cant get this running right, or i can buy an a6 and throw it in for 600 full swap

lol nope time to fix it!, my buddy has a z6 motor but i thing the block is done but the head is still good, so im thinking about doing that if i cant get this running right, or i can buy an a6 and throw it in for 600 full swap

Dwayne, you're already starting to show signs of getting rid of this. Remember your REX, where you had all these different, big plans? I bumped all the pertinent threads I could find on the first pages for you. Yea, pick a direction and go...don't do a this or that.

im taking it to a shop this friday and they are going to look at it and tell me whats going on, i think its misfiring TBH but you never know, it could be the timing or both

Archived