1999 Honda Civic Show Car

You have GOT to be trolling. Talking about boost and nitrous. You realize that's compounding the cylinder pressure right? You DO NOT have an IQ of 141 while asking questions like this.

I understand the cylinder pressure thing, but I thought that as long as you maintain a relatively light nitrous boost you like between 25-50 hp you could use it alongside a turbo.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1200 cc injectors.. wow

do it and see what happens

also bore it .40 over and run some .5 over pistons for high compression with a t88 turbo and a 150 shot.. should be badass

its already 3.5 mm overbore. wouldnt high compression pistons with a turbo result in my watching the head of the engine fly through the hood of my car and into the air about 75 feet?

This guy had a bowl of lol this morning.

no that was dinner this morning I had a bowl upset stomach and pissyness. but now I am fine and happy go lucky but I do need to go buy a pack of smokes here pretty quick.

well lets go from here since we got two show cars lol. I show my car as much as i can and plan on showing at HIN,OC SHOW,BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS, AND SO on. From the people of Honda forums Which car would win. my Del sol or the this kid civic??

well lets go from here since we got two show cars lol. I show my car as much as i can and plan on showing at HIN,OC SHOW,BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS, AND SO on. From the people of Honda forums Which car would win. my Del sol or the this kid civic??

I think I am going to HIN Dallas in October.

lets not go from there because it has nothing to do with whats going on.

and no you do not want high comp pistons with a turbo

its already 3.5 mm overbore. wouldnt high compression pistons with a turbo result in my watching the head of the engine fly through the hood of my car and into the air about 75 feet?

wow he believed me?

he really doesnt know anything

okay on a serious note.. get a bag of sand and slowly put it in the intake and it will port and polish your head.. then get an electric super charger.. and then get a chip.. and then ....

go read a damn book

yes

and no I didnt believe you DelSol that was something I learned about from my google research months ago. I came on here playing somewhat dumb hoping to get over plentiful help instead it resulted in no help and all bashing and I am not going to pour sand in my intake that would def screw the engine. BUT you should dump some MeOH in your gas tank, it will raise your octane to about 125 but I cant promise that it wont metl the entire engine over time.

haha actually i heard the sand thing might work i was hoping someone would be dumb enough to do it

i think if i come across a car for like 100 dollars ill do it and see if it runs after and for how long

oh but im not a dumbass so im not going to listen to the troll

If you really want high tech help you need to make a thread at honda-tech. Currently all the newest happening goes on in their engines and theory threads.

haha actually i heard the sand thing might work i was hoping someone would be dumb enough to do it

i think if i come across a car for like 100 dollars ill do it and see if it runs after and for how long

oh but im not a dumbass so im not going to listen to the troll

yeah that would be great it would suck though the intake and valves and stick to the oil, clog up the valve springs and wear them down, if it stayed in there long enough it would tear down the piston walls and eventually destroy the pistons rings resulting in burning hella oil then it would get down into the oil pan and tear up the oil pump and wear it down till it stopped working, no oil to the engine would result in the engine getting to hot where it should be lubed and start melting, then it would seize up when you turned it off if it didnt blow first.

Okay Enuff.

I think we all have bashed this kid enuff. He has some creativity he just needs a good direction.

If you really wanna make your car nice see me. Well make it look nice and clean and then we can worry about making your civic a 12 second car or so. 8 second is a little 2 much. But we can help u make it a 12 and i sure the hell can make it a nice looking possible show winning car if you change up how it looks Now.

i would go wing less. remove the kit lambos, nice cleaner color of paint something with a real shine, go to stock tails. change the wheels. You could turn this car around and make it oh so nice.

why... is... this... still... a threaaaaaaaad? ??? ??? ???

ricer trollz should be an immediate ban

oh shutup your a troll. I am just an aspiring rice rocket building white boy with an asain girlfriend who is currently learning burmese and speaks a decent amount of Japanese Nihon go wa hanashi. Doko de sunde imasuka?

yah like paint it red lol

but seriously we cant help a kid who wants to put 1200 cc injectors on his car or a kid that says a pretty much stock Y8 runs a 14 at 110 mph.. when he quits bsin we will help

Archived