1999 Honda Civic Show Car

Sarah makuh me moist.

Chick haz knowledge yo. I'd <3 to see this guy go from 16 second car to 11 second car in two days. LOL @ death stemming from epic car crash.

i already posted that like page one.. check it out ben, youll like it

oh shutup your a troll. I am just an aspiring rice rocket building white boy with an asain girlfriend who is currently learning burmese and speaks a decent amount of Japanese Nihon go wa hanashi. Doko de sunde imasuka?

wow every time someone trys to help you out and let you gain face.. you just fcuk it up.. you fail at life

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh shutup your a troll. I am just an aspiring rice rocket building white boy with an asain girlfriend who is currently learning burmese and speaks a decent amount of Japanese Nihon go wa hanashi. Doko de sunde imasuka?

im a troll????

if that makes you feel better, than i guess thats all that matter w00t

Thank you tallhammer88 how about a carbon fiber body kit, I think they look tacky personally but each count for points at the shows right?

so why would you put it on your car if you think it looks tacky? so other people like it?

lol okay guy, obviously if there is a del sol with only 630hp that is spinning slicks.. SLICKS.. then you will not grip with street tires.. i can just see it now..

you drive along, all of a sudden *WOOP WOOP* "aww sh!t my nigg its 5-0 sonn, i bouts to dip on these pigs yo!" go around a corner and floor it "aww sh!t nigg understeer, too much power homes it dont grip, sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!t" *BOOM BOOM KERTHUNK KASMACK CRUNCH* "aww sh!t nigg i just wrecked my mad fast 8 second 700hp honda yo, fcukin 5-0 gonna take me to jail dawg"

FAIL!

just for you ben! :happy:

im a troll? ???

if that makes you feel better, than i guess thats all that matter w00t

yeah thats right you are trolling aka fishing to make others feel bad, but that doesnt matter at least someone would like to help me though I have a strong belief you should do performance before mods but I bought the car like this with this body kit, and paint, and lambo door and dragon tail spoiler. but I have a sponsorship from alsa paints so let me know what alsa color you are thinking I like toxin green with a UV relfective coating mixed with a blue and red blue interior and engine bay theme. and the green seat inserts that fit in those black pro2000 sparco seats with red 8 point belts. rip out all the interior and replace it with Carbon Fiber and put in green carpet to match the outer paint. A solid Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk and possibly doors ITR style along with ITR style fenders. kaminari KTR WING Carbon FIber Blade Spoiler.

cf lips are retarded

I cant peel off the body kit, 5-0 tried telling me they could see my underglow bulbs already and thats against the law. anyway a front lip spoiler wouldnt be a bad idea would it?

yeah thats right you are trolling aka fishing to make others feel bad, but that doesnt matter at least someone would like to help me though I have a strong belief you should do performance before mods but I bought the car like this with this body kit, and paint, and lambo door and dragon tail spoiler. but I have a sponsorship from alsa paints so let me know what alsa color you are thinking I like toxin green with a UV relfective coating mixed with a blue and red blue interior and engine bay theme. and the green seat inserts that fit in those black pro2000 sparco seats with red 8 point belts. rip out all the interior and replace it with Carbon Fiber and put in green carpet to match the outer paint. A solid Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk and possibly doors ITR style along with ITR style fenders. kaminari KTR WING Carbon FIber Blade Spoiler.

sounds like youll have a show car for sure with all that......................................................

well my neighbor offered me 15 grand for it but I want 20

Lmao. Okay now i deff think if you are full of bullcrap like everyone else see. i Must gone blind till now. If u can get 15k out of your car. then i should be able to get 300k out mine.

ROFL @ 15grand, HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude i wouldnt take your car for free..

he is DEFINATELY a troll

NOBODY IS DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY THAT CAR FOR 1K.. crap I DOUBT ANYBODY WOULD PAY $100

Archived