89 Integra W/b18 for $300.. Good deal??

So i looked at it and its kinda beat up. Not too bad but it needs love. The few things it does need are the steering column needs to be put back together because they tore it apart and put a push button start. It also needs a starter and alternator. Oh and its the B18A1..... It says its the stock motor but he said he thought there was a motor swap. I know it sounds like he is trying to frack with me but i dont think he would. I think really he doesnt know anything about the car... so is that motor one that anyone would be interested in??

Whats a horrible deal?? Its in idaho.

he was being a smart ass.. of course its a good deal from how it sounds..

pics?

and i wouldnt trade for whatever codeboy offered.. keep the old school teg and rex :thumbsup:

he was being a smart ass.. of course its a good deal from how it sounds..

pics?

and i wouldnt trade for whatever codeboy offered.. keep the old school teg and rex :thumbsup:

More along the lines of removing any potential competition, but I'm not looking for another project car.

Well he sold the car for 300 to someone else because i found out the motor was the stock b18a1 and i didnt know if it was any good so i told him nevermind....

Well he sold the car for 300 to someone else because i found out the motor was the stock b18a1 and i didnt know if it was any good so i told him nevermind....

Loads of aftermarket building potential.

HELP PLease*******

Hey everyone

i need a carfax on this 05 honda accord because im planning to buy this old lady's car and i want to make sure she didnt hit too many walls..

the vin is 1hgcm66514a007743.

please let me know!! it would be very appreciated. thanks =)

so guys i ended up buying this car cause he couldnt sell it.. i i gave him a $100 and the car is mine... lol... i just need to give it some love and it will be ready to sell or do whatever.. i already ripped out the old purple tint and the sorry ass bondo job on the door. I also ripped the bumper off because the metal support thing was all rigged up so it wasnt really a support. lol. Anyways, the car it self is in very very good condition. Where is a good place to find integra parts??

HELP PLease*******

Hey everyone

i need a carfax on this 05 honda accord because im planning to buy this old lady's car and i want to make sure she didnt hit too many walls..

the vin is 1hgcm66514a007743.

please let me know!! it would be very appreciated. thanks =)

stop trying to take over peoples threads and make your own :sleep2:

so guys i ended up buying this car cause he couldnt sell it.. i i gave him a $100 and the car is mine... lol... i just need to give it some love and it will be ready to sell or do whatever.. i already ripped out the old purple tint and the sorry ass bondo job on the door. I also ripped the bumper off because the metal support thing was all rigged up so it wasnt really a support. lol. Anyways, the car it self is in very very good condition. Where is a good place to find integra parts??

wow sounds like a GREAT deal but this thread is nothing now without....

PICTURES!!!!!! :thumbsup:

You want new or used parts?

i would say majestic honda but i dont think they carry any parts for hondas that old..

id try google shop and see if you can find a good website from there :thumbsup:

i would say majestic honda but i dont think they carry any parts for hondas that old..

id try google shop and see if you can find a good website from there :thumbsup:

LOLWUT? I can look up parts for an '87 REX. It will probably cost more, but they should be available through Majestic.

LOLWUT? I can look up parts for an '87 REX. It will probably cost more, but they should be available through Majestic.

they dont have my floor mats

Haha... you tryin to say that 90 is old? The baby is a classic! lol. just majestic.com?? Ill try and get pics up tonight.

www.majestichonda.com

Sucks to be you then I guess. I don't know that I'd order floor mats from Honda myself.

well the cheapest i found on private dealers with mint del sol mats were about $250.. so id like to know what it would cost through honda

well the cheapest i found on private dealers with mint del sol mats were about $250.. so id like to know what it would cost through honda

In that case, I'd imagine cheaper. I can call locally if you want?

that would be awesome.. but i dont want the blue mats like i have since most of the interior is going to be red stitch could you check and see if they have charcoal mats? thanks :p

He said it wasnt Vtech... How the crap can they be worth that much with so many miles???

Hell I will buy the Integra from you if you are just going to do that hows $500 sound

When did these people start hanging around honda forums and talking about VTECH'S!!!!????

No...it's a horrible deal. Where is it located?

This is why I love this place.

Archived