Preston's Rims Photoshop Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blaaaaaaaack

It's so obvious that car needs black wheels. How does no one else see this?

IMO, the wheels should contrast with the tires. I've never understood why people like black rims... They might as well just not be there.

Yah im keeping mine for prolly another year. i eventually like to get a better rim company instead of exel lol

If all you want is a better rim company then pick up a set of Momo's (italian made and quality).....Momo has a set of rims that looks almost identical to yours....I'd know..I used to have them. I honestly prefer the style you have and think they'd look great in gunmetal.

momoSPORT.jpg

Edit: Was able to find a pic of the wheels instead of my car....blah.

i like his current ones too, but they are almost to big. and yes, thats the ugliest celica i have ever seen.. not that that says a whole lot.

the ugly celica was yours? im sorry. really.

those BBS's would look tits if you could make the rear a little deeper with a polished lip, how you wanted in the OP

Quick chop

prestons.jpg

the time attack TE37's look fcuking SEX!!!!

those BBS's would look tits if you could make the rear a little deeper with a polished lip, how you wanted in the OP

the time attack TE37's look fcuking SEX!!!!

you are wrong. iono why i dislike black rims, but i do. and i hate dished rims.

the only time i like black rims is on a tastefully murdered out car. case in point...

and dished wheels look ridiculous on a front wheel drive car.

images.jpg

i love those wheels but they need to be smaller and deeper (more of an offset) those wheels dont look good unless they have a nice fatass lip IMO

Archived