First Lina..Now me...unfortunately

SIR_VTEC

sigh, do you even know about the terminator motors?

4.6L 4 valve. one pulley swap and capable of 600+ hp from factory. they are all aluminum(i think). very tight tolerances. 6 speed transmission. the list goes on, im an avid mustang fan :D

sigh, do you even know about the terminator motors?

Evidently not.. SVT didn't bullsh*t with those motors. Takes giving it pure hell to kill it.

Sorreh Javy. I not mean to threadjack sir.

Evidently not.. SVT didn't bullsh*t with those motors. Takes giving it pure hell to kill it.

Sorreh Javy. I not mean to threadjack sir.

Its ok sugarlips...as long as its you :heart: NO HOMO!

I just love what they can do to their cars in South Africa to kinda stop car crime...they have flame throwers coming out the side's n sh*t to stop people getting car-jacked! awesomeness!

_232777_car300.jpg

PIMP!!! id do it if it were legal, lol :laugh:

damn man, sorry to hear about your integ

Yea man it sucks. But well see what happens...im just waiting for the finger prints to come back as we speak

Evidently not

who? me?

-somebodys car got broken into on campus today. 98 civic. 4 door. took the stereo, cd player, and the $200 worth of tools. they also got away with his 9mm pistol.

who? me?

-somebodys car got broken into on campus today. 98 civic. 4 door. took the stereo, cd player, and the $200 worth of tools. they also got away with his 9mm pistol.

why did he have a pistol on campus??

i always have my S&W 45 with me in my car or beside my bed on the nightstand when im at home.. i think its mostly because i feel weird now without a gun on me..

thats probably a good thing they took his pistol...we dont want another VT

don't think it really matters since it will either be used by the guy who stole it or by someone who buys it illegally.

i always have my S&W 45 with me in my car or beside my bed on the nightstand when im at home.. i think its mostly because i feel weird now without a gun on me..

little different from having it on a school campus

Archived