New cheap customizing projects?

djm4rshm2llow

I own a 04 accord, ive put rims, painted emblems, new headlights, new tailights, window tint, stickers on windows, underglow, kicker system, and changed all the lights in the inside to blue. Im one of those people who loves working on their car. But im running out of things to do lol. Would anyone be interested in giving some cool ideas they've tried or have seen. Maybe even some explinations on how to perform these upgrades.

I really appreciate it :)

Jordan

it seems like your going for a more show aspect to your car so have you thought about performance mods? if you still want to stick to interior things, you could start reupholstering the door panels in leather or suede. post up pics of your car and we could help you a lot more

it seems like your going for a more show aspect to your car so have you thought about performance mods? if you still want to stick to interior things, you could start reupholstering the door panels in leather or suede. post up pics of your car and we could help you a lot more

Well im screwed at the start with a 4 cylinder with 160 horsepower lol. Performance really seems like it cost alot and I dont know the first thing about installing parts like that. But im to persnickety to pay someone else and not see the job done. Thats something i would want to do myself and make sure its done right.

As for the doors, my doors look pretty nice, they already have the stock leather. My seats could use some work but theres also a money issue with that. I dont wanna pay 1000 dollars to get inserts and headrest done. Just seems pointless. Maybe if i could find a place around here that would do it for 200 or so.

Thank you though, i will post a bunch of images in alittle bit so keep the ideas coming lol.

i think a bdy kit would do this car real nice and possibly lower it to tuck thoughs wheels a bit more, also some other ideas for show quality i think, shave the door handles and put door pops and shave the door trim and run a smooth bdy, run a cold air intake with crome piping, mayb run steel braided hose lines, run a black int. unless you like the tan beige look of it. alittle to dull 4 my taste but its not my car so do wa you like with that, instead of the dual tip run a 3" or 4" tip thats just me as well.

other than that man the car is lookn good vry clean, except its an auto.

i think the stickers on the windows should go as well, doesnt realy add any flair to the car unless you have a sponsor logo or something like that then ya sure go 4 it, 1ce again thats just me your car not mine do as you please.

i think a bdy kit would do this car real nice and possibly lower it to tuck thoughs wheels a bit more, also some other ideas for show quality i think, shave the door handles and put door pops and shave the door trim and run a smooth bdy, run a cold air intake with crome piping, mayb run steel braided hose lines, run a black int. unless you like the tan beige look of it. alittle to dull 4 my taste but its not my car so do wa you like with that, instead of the dual tip run a 3" or 4" tip thats just me as well.

other than that man the car is lookn good vry clean, except its an auto.

i think the stickers on the windows should go as well, doesnt realy add any flair to the car unless you have a sponsor logo or something like that then ya sure go 4 it, 1ce again thats just me your car not mine do as you please.

Your car is looking nice. Absolutely do not do anything this guy suggested unless you want your ride to look like crap. Changing out the duals for a single 4" ricer bomb - what a tool.

Strongly recommend looking at a new suspension setup to lower your car 1-2" if you want to maintain a stock-ish appearance and ride quality but eliminate that large wheel gap.

Archived