It finaly happened

JesseCuster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warninglight.jpg

well the green one is the back window open am i right? and as for the other possibly ur top!

dang

definately a lot heavier than i thought

need to put her on a diet haha

lol yeah imagine those auto tops! probably uber heavy havin a big ass machine in ur trunk that takes off your top. i just hide a little person and i hit a button and he jumps out and takes it off for me!! in return he gets cookies and a glass of milk :}

well the green one is the back window open am i right? and as for the other possibly ur top!

lol yeah imagine those auto tops! probably uber heavy havin a big ass machine in ur trunk that takes off your top. i just hide a little person and i hit a button and he jumps out and takes it off for me!! in return he gets cookies and a glass of milk :}

Yup, green is rear window, red on top is the targa. I unlatched it to get the warning light. As for the Transtop... In a lot of ways, great. However, it cuts your trunk space down to not even 1/2 of what the normal Sol has.

Yup, green is rear window, red on top is the targa. I unlatched it to get the warning light. As for the Transtop... In a lot of ways, great. However, it cuts your trunk space down to not even 1/2 of what the normal Sol has.

i might not keep much in the trunk anyways xept maybe a nice system :] and i almost rode to pepboys with ma top unlocked rofl i was like whts the light? lool

not really... check the curb weight

Del Sol Curb Weight:: 2522

93 Civic Hatchback Curb Weight:: 2317

from my understanding the sol weights more because of the reinforcement because of the targatop..

Whatever man. Last time I put my Sol on the scales in my home town it came in right at 2300lbs with a 1/4 tank of gas. Unless the scale was fracked up. Which model is the 2522lb rating for?

EDIT: And yeah, the transtop adds ~600lbs to the car.

:laugh:

damn.. brian got to it before me

some people i know put a sol on a scale.. weighed more then that :laugh: .. def. not the lightest honda

yeah its about time i beat you to correcting someone >_< lol

del sols are heavier than you may think. check out wikipedia and compare the weights of all the different honda models. you may be surprised. =)

already been done and posted..

Whatever man. Last time I put my Sol on the scales in my home town it came in right at 2300lbs with a 1/4 tank of gas. Unless the scale was fracked up. Which model is the 2522lb rating for?

EDIT: And yeah, the transtop adds ~600lbs to the car.

vtec, wikipedia sonn :p

Archived