F22A1

xmodspawn

nooo nooo dnt go cheap on a turbo setup even if u have 2 wait 2yrs to have enough for a decent turbo setup.... curse ebay. some people have no promblem wiht ebay turbos, some people have horror stories, dnt try your luck. the only parts u should buy are strutbars from there. and you should stay with the f22 if u turbo it has a way smaller compression and a turboed F is faster then a turboed H but stock the H has more power. so you should turbo you F or go all out natural aspirated on an H. i have an F myself yes its kinna slow compared 2 what on the roads these days and its depressing but im saving up for a amazing turbo system. and yes there are cheaper quality turbos out there but from my research ebay turbos are at the bottom. im in the same boat as u, im stuck w an F and not alotta money so im just gna slowly save up 4 a legit system. w/ a turbo you want to take your time and build up a quality system, dnt rush and get cheap crap. anyways good luck and check out a forum such as preludezone they have a whole section dedicated to turbos and a few F22 turbo gurus that will be glad to answer ur question

edit: o yea ur lude is cleann

Archived