accord cold air intake

rick_esco3

Does anyone know what is the best cold air intake for a 2007 accord 4 cylinder(i-vtec obviously).

Been looking for a few seems like K&N off the best one but I keep hearing AEM and Injen might be better.

Someone please help!!!!!

There is no realized difference unless you are running a race car. Buy which ever intake you like. If you buy a cheap knockoff from eBay I would recommend buying a better quality air filter though. The filter they ship with those cheap Chinese intakes are terrible.

not jdm headers, go with something aftermarket(dc sports, skunk2, et c.). assuming you can find them. also, look into a lightweight flywheel, you may have to replace the cluctch too but they will both help you off the line

Regards

not jdm headers, go with something aftermarket(dc sports, skunk2, et c.). assuming you can find them. also, look into a lightweight flywheel, you may have to replace the cluctch too but they will both help you off the line

Regards

k 1st off this guys a retard........

and check this thread out might help you out on what kind of filter you wna go with and what brandname or w/e just read the shiz and fig it out yourself...

intake thread

Archived