why do honda accords rust so bad???

rustyaccord

why do honda accords rust so bad??? i bought a 2006 honda accord. i look underneath it and it looks like a those old 80s american cars. i didnt get a carfax because i thought its not good on some canadians cars. i did though find fulllvin.com that gives u more info on cars then carfax. plus it was cheaper.

also do all honda starters sound the same when u turn the key?? this accord makes the same sound my 1987 use to start with (it had leather!)

Even in rusthio 06 cars aren't rusting yet. I haven't seen a single accord or civic built after the 01's that has any rust issues, although anything 00 and older is fair game regardless of the miles and maintenance if it lived it's whole life in ohio.

What area do you see rust at? The traditional area of problem were the lip of the rear wheel wells and trunk lids.

usually on the newer cars when they rust like that is when they encounter rain and is driven through a salty area like by the ocean or something of that nature then is driven through a hot or rly dry place like the desert and then all over again....

salt,rain/snow,heat = really bad for bare or painted metal, plus bein on the bottom its getting the worst end of it all.

its a calgary summer car. maybe from the rain. i dont know. stupid calgary tnt honda ripped me off!! its not from bc. the rust is where hte wheel wells are, it feels like the front end is going to full off when i brake. thankfully fullvin.com showed it had a rust problem but i didnt check till after i bought it. i hope to take TNT honda to court.

well idk how that would go down but if you did you should win bkuz they sold you a unsafe car bkuz of the rust on the wheel wells and they didnt check it thoroughly like they should of..............................................................................

.................................................................................

Surface rust inside the rear wheel well will never be 'unsafe'. Suing a car dealer because you bought a used car and you didn't check it over well enough is a complete failure. gtfo

This thread is nothing more then spam for a worthless pos website.

Archived