07 intake for accord?

rick_esco3

Does anyone know what intake works for an 2007 Accord coupe EX-L 4 cylinder 2.4 L(duh) LEV engine with an MAF sensor.

I bought one from Injen but it didn't come with a mount or anywhere for me to insert the MAF sensor so I had to return it. I heard about MAF sensor adapter but then I heard that they aren't the best for the car and check engine light.Then I got one from K&N then they called me and said it wouldn't work on my car because it's for a SULEV so they just canceled the order. So someone please me or any advice is greatly appreciated I'm doing my best to find one.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what intake works for an 2007 Accord coupe EX-L 4 cylinder 2.4 L(duh) LEV engine with an MAF sensor.

I bought one from Injen but it didn't come with a mount or anywhere for me to insert the MAF sensor so I had to return it. I heard about MAF sensor adapter but then I heard that they aren't the best for the car and check engine light.Then I got one from K&N then they called me and said it wouldn't work on my car because it's for a SULEV so they just canceled the order. So someone please me or any advice is greatly appreciated I'm doing my best to find one.

you may have either bought the wrong part for your car

Archived