Fog Light Wire Install

AFTricker

I am installing new fog lights in my accord. It is a 97 Special Edition Accord 4 door. I have everything hooked up on my car except the ignition wire. Any one know where this goes??? I can't find the hot ignition wire in the accord. Somewhere under the steering wheel...grrr

What is the point of it anyways. Is it really necessary. Is it just so I can only turn my fogs on while the ignition is turned on? Can't i just run a wire to my yellow wire and connect it to my battery to bypass this and allow me to turn my fogs on with out the ignition turned on?

Help please?

It is the yellow wire below...

1231091418.jpg

There are four option connector spots at the top of your fuse block: A, B, C, and D. You should have one wire in C, that yellow wire may be the one that goes there. The option connectors are as follows:

A - 10A, Hot in ACC or ON - same as White/Yellow going to the cigarette lighter from Fuse #11.

B - 7.5A, Hot in ON - same as Yellow/Black to the power mirrors from Fuse #7.

C - 15A, Hot with lights on - same as Red/Black from Fuse #32

D - 50A, Hot at all times

Archived