Super Bowl Picks

SpeedDemon

I think Vegas set this up on purpose - 2 NFL teams with great record going head to head.

Deep down, I think the colts will take it this year. PM is a beast and as Ben mentioned, he can read the defense.

I'm rooting for New Orleans b/c I kind of grew up there and have several family there still.

38-21 WHO DAT?!?

Wow I really wasnt expecting the saints to pull off a victory like that...but hey i still dnt care cause Dallas wasnt there lol, at least if dallas doesnt make it next year at least we'll see the superbowl there and yes indeed it would be epic if dallas made the superbowl next year

Wow I really wasnt expecting the saints to pull off a victory like that...but hey i still dnt care cause Dallas wasnt there lol, at least if dallas doesnt make it next year at least we'll see the superbowl there and yes indeed it would be epic if dallas made the superbowl next year

you know what? F the cowgirls and the damn city! I swear I hate that whole city and all of their franchise! I'm just bitter b/c everybody I have met people from Dallas are cocky and/or snobby...and I have met several from Dallas/ft worth area. from friends, relatives to patients :dry:

Archived