Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

You do realize that most 'mexican' food served in the US is nothing like what people in mexico actually eat, right?

All it is is seasoned meat, cheese, beans, salsa, sour cream and lettuce. Maybe rice if you are feeling frisky.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realize that most 'mexican' food served in the US is nothing like what people in mexico actually eat, right?

All it is is seasoned meat, cheese, beans, salsa, sour cream and lettuce. Maybe rice if you are feeling frisky.

Lol very true go to a real mexican resturaunt and I dont mean Tacos El Norte thats about as mexican as a taco bell.

nah my stepdads side of the family is mexican, and well when I was little my grandmother always tried forcing me to eat true mexican dishes....PASS, im sorry i like me my korean food when i can get it lol

I'm loving the two new chefs we have a t work right now.

All I'm eating is Cajun, and damnnnnn is it good.....

On a side note, the Gov is giving me back 1600 dollhairs tomorrow... I"M RICH!!!!!

Whatever it might be, fajitas taste DAMN good. I love them, although my arsehole doesn't like it so much the following day.

Nothing can beat indian food though...

I make pretty awesome fajitas.

but I must agree... it's been a while since I went for a curry. Perhaps that'll be what I do for my birthday since the only GOOD place around here is ridiculously expensive.

So my tax return hit my bank account today..

Paid some bills, and then decided to spend some money on myself.

Got a new pad and chinstrap setup to replace the garbage one on my issue helmet.

Got 4 GB of Ram, a new dual output video card, and a 1TB HDD for my comp. That should clear up all the lagging, the lack of dual monitors, and the huge lack of HDD space.

Got a nice new belt for which to carry my gun in.

And finally bought some replacement parts and new mags for my gun. Now just to find some ammo.

Starting Monday will be a whole week of new presents and packages.

When you do get that Evo...whenever it is... I'm just gonna be a TINY bit jealous of you. That's just not fair. tongue.gif

evo has been called off for either a while or forevers.. im getting either a new 4 door civic Si OR a 04 - 06 TSX w/ navigation for a daily :happy:

my car got a little water in the intake and sputtered for a few minutes but i've been able to avoid the really deep stuff. we got some nasty slushy crap last week that was crazy to drive in. when are you having the sol worked on? oh and dan got me hooked on bleach

ill have to take a picture of my car.. and possibly a walk around of my engine bay now.. i washed it out but its still dirty as sh!t.. i might just go take some now :devil:

So my tax return hit my bank account today..

Paid some bills, and then decided to spend some money on myself.

Got a new pad and chinstrap setup to replace the garbage one on my issue helmet.

Got 4 GB of Ram, a new dual output video card, and a 1TB HDD for my comp. That should clear up all the lagging, the lack of dual monitors, and the huge lack of HDD space.

Got a nice new belt for which to carry my gun in.

And finally bought some replacement parts and new mags for my gun. Now just to find some ammo.

Starting Monday will be a whole week of new presents and packages.

you suck man. i claimed 0, didnt even make 10,000 for the year and they nailed me with 2000 in taxes. and from what they are saying i will OWE when i file my taxes....bunch of bs

you suck man. i claimed 0, didnt even make 10,000 for the year and they nailed me with 2000 in taxes. and from what they are saying i will OWE when i file my taxes....bunch of bs

As far as I was last aware persons making less then 10k for the year get every single cent returned in income tax.

As far as I was last aware persons making less then 10k for the year get every single cent returned in income tax.

i hope your right. cause im at 9,886.78 for the year. i would get close to 2k back...my god that would be great

actually from what im reading anything $8,351– $33,950 is 15%. thats bs man....

David, you'll get a big check back :)

I'm gonna add some of my return to my emergency savings...who knows what will happen this year...

I wish I didn't have responsibilities...I'd get on the road and go everywhere and be wild for months :D

I'm so weirded out about the future...I don't know what kind of a life I want...a wild life of no big responsibilities? the family? become part of a circus? lol jk

Remember the Fight Club part when Tyler Durden calls up his dad? Goes something like this:

Tyler: Dad, you said graduate from college and get a job. Now what do I do?

Dad: Uhh, you have a job...find a girl and get married and have kids...

Tyler: hell no...

That's how I think now lol...Not saying marriage and family are stupid or horrible or "end of life" as some people say...but I just don't know...anyone have any ideas? (LOL I can hear Ryan saying "no one should date until they are 30" lol)

If you find someone that lives the life you want to live then why not get married? Just don't change who you are to conform to what society tells you to be like.

One of the greatest forwarded emails I have ever received is about the most true statement ever recorded:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"Wow! What a Ride!""

If you find someone that lives the life you want to live then why not get married? Just don't change who you are to conform to what society tells you to be like.

One of the greatest forwarded emails I have ever received is about the most true statement ever recorded:

so very true! I wrote this in one of my blogs recently-

the biggest things I've learned is that whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger and no one can make you feel like any less of a person unless you let them. I've learned that sometimes, the principal of something is worth more than the material of it, and that some things are worth fighting for. Other things, are better left alone, or walking away from, but no one can make that decision for you. I've learned to pick my battles in order to win the war. I've learned that there's nothing you can do that hasn't already been done- but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it all you've got. Happiness isn't necessarily something that just happens- it's something that you have to work to achieve and maintain.

but that doesn't mean i have any idea what in the hell I want to do with my life right now. lol. I just want to find something that makes me happy. Another saying I love is "find what you love. love what you find."

evo has been called off for either a while or forevers.. im getting either a new 4 door civic Si OR a 04 - 06 TSX w/ navigation for a daily :happy:

ill have to take a picture of my car.. and possibly a walk around of my engine bay now.. i washed it out but its still dirty as sh!t.. i might just go take some now :devil:

you has turbo yet?

i finally got a job. membership counseling at 24hr fitness super center in apple valley.

Thanks Jason :) With just a few words, I slowed down and thought about it :) I felt better :) I agree with you...and I'm not a conformist ever: "we know the rules...we don't live by none" -Birdman

Thanks Lexi too...it makes a lot of sense :)

Safe to say the written part of the CDL exam wasn't too bad..passed both of the written tests issued on the first try with nothing more than a couple of days of reading..lul.

Safe to say the written part of the CDL exam wasn't too bad..passed both of the written tests issued on the first try with nothing more than a couple of days of reading..lul.

congrats

I wouldn't expect anything less from you! tongue.gif

I'm... nicely satisfied.

...now if only i had a place of my own...

u suck(no pun intended).

Archived