Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

I got married when I was 22. Don't know if I made the 'right' decision but I love where my life has taken me thus far. No regrets. And I get to share my house with two beautiful ladies now.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only said that for the lolls.

My real opinion is that we should have arranged marriages at birth.

Random thought:

We should all start ending our random thoughts with the phrase "...in bed"

Lina, I'm patiently waiting to meet your friend...in bed

I had a crazy day dream/fantasy today...here:

I'm trying to hack into a difficult network...and I need this guy's help with something so I ask him to help and he says "only if you make my fantasy come true." So I say ok. His fantasy is to be with me in a cabin for a whole week and me always being ready and he just does me any time any place however and whenver...

So my fantasy is really to make his fantasy come true...

Do you all ever have crazy random fantasies? I day dream a lot and usually it's sexual fantasies...

I had a crazy day dream/fantasy today...here:

I'm trying to hack into a difficult network...and I need this guy's help with something so I ask him to help and he says "only if you make my fantasy come true." So I say ok. His fantasy is to be with me in a cabin for a whole week and me always being ready and he just does me any time any place however and whenver...

So my fantasy is really to make his fantasy come true...

Do you all ever have crazy random fantasies? I day dream a lot and usually it's sexual fantasies...

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

yes i day dream alot lol

^haha mess with his face like put something close to his nose or poke him with something jelly like haha

*I'm evil pranker sometimes lol*

lol. he has a history of waking up pretty violently when he's jolted so I daren't do anything like that, but he's super sensitive to me when he's sleeping in general. I just have to change my breathing, and he'll usually wake up. That day I pounced on him and smothered him in kisses to wake him up. lol.

edit- yay. 10 gauges. wink.gif

no, that was Nancy, in all of her epic that made that comment to Tubbith/Johnny..

In any case, I can say I've moved on (fortunately you're evidently one of the few here that noticed what I posted in the purchase thread and KNEW what it was) but that'd be a lie. I just do what I do..eventually I'll get past it. It's just so very fracked up and so very fracking unfair that a life can be taken before it's ever even began.

I think we should do HF meet in Florida and visit Ben and all hug him at the same time :D HF group hug :D he is so strong that he can just stretch his arms and throw us all away lol but still...I would love to be in Florida right now instead of the cold here

Archived