Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

no, that was Nancy, in all of her epic that made that comment to Tubbith/Johnny..

In any case, I can say I've moved on (fortunately you're evidently one of the few here that noticed what I posted in the purchase thread and KNEW what it was) but that'd be a lie. I just do what I do..eventually I'll get past it. It's just so very fracked up and so very fracking unfair that a life can be taken before it's ever even began.

im pretty sure i know what you are referring to, i kinda had the feeling when u posted that in the thread. i really am sorry to hear it ben, i along with you just dont think it seems fair... i hope you can get past it, even though it will hurt. if you ever need to talk just pm me and ill give you my cell. hope all goes well in the future

psh if i had the money id go down to florida and buy ben a few kegs and do a bbq

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the wishes but really, don't need them. I'll get over it the best way I know how. I've yet to actually figure that OUT but..we'll see what happens.

As for Lina..

Come see me ;D. Apparently, I'm the one to blame over all of this so I've been left and am now more or less free to do my bidding. Don't know why she blames me for what happened, there's nothing I could have or did do to make what happened actually happen. I'd assume she's looking for an easy cop out or something..something to pile all her emotions on. God only knows.

I wanna visit you and hook you up with a million girls hehe...kegs and bbq by David sounds good too :D

She is just suffering...it wasn't your fault...something major has happened to her too and just as you are down, she is too...she will get better.

Ben, you are strong. You have been so smart and have come so far in life and you are so young too. I'm impressed by you. It's been tough times for you, but things will get better.

huggsssss :)

Thanks for all the wishes but really, don't need them. I'll get over it the best way I know how. I've yet to actually figure that OUT but..we'll see what happens.

As for Lina..

Come see me ;D. Apparently, I'm the one to blame over all of this so I've been left and am now more or less free to do my bidding. Don't know why she blames me for what happened, there's nothing I could have or did do to make what happened actually happen. I'd assume she's looking for an easy cop out or something..something to pile all her emotions on. God only knows.

good luck ben :).....anyone else notice how he addresses lina lol, but nobody else lawl!

I wanna visit you and hook you up with a million girls hehe...kegs and bbq by David sounds good too :D

She is just suffering...it wasn't your fault...something major has happened to her too and just as you are down, she is too...she will get better.

Ben, you are strong. You have been so smart and have come so far in life and you are so young too. I'm impressed by you. It's been tough times for you, but things will get better.

huggsssss :)

ill bring steak too...Cajun flavored.

STFU David, quit making note of my responding to Lina. WHO WOULDN'T?

I always said I'd do unspeakable things to her but.. Never made true on them. lul.

Besides. You know I'd sodomize you with a chainsaw. :D

STFU David, quit making note of my responding to Lina. WHO WOULDN'T?

I always said I'd do unspeakable things to her but.. Never made true on them. lul.

Besides. You know I'd sodomize you with a chainsaw. :D

haha made me rofl! true that who wouldnt answer to leeners lol. ill pass on the chain saw...but i hear dwayne is available lol

He'd get more than a chainsaw. I wouldn't mind running him through our brush chipper at work once, then running his remains through over and over and over again.

Definitely gon' get ripped by myself tonight seeing as technically today was my friday (i werk 4/10's yo). Maybe something good happens this weekend.

He'd get more than a chainsaw. I wouldn't mind running him through our brush chipper at work once, then running his remains through over and over and over again.

Definitely gon' get ripped by myself tonight seeing as technically today was my friday (i werk 4/10's yo). Maybe something good happens this weekend.

maybe u will win the lottery :)

BOUT TO TAG ME A SKINNY BITCH D:

too bad shes a bit of a whore though, o well

definitely never seen a vagina junkyard, its not as though they just go bad LOL

Indeed you do. However, I'm currently pissed with my body for like..NOT being able to sleep till 12. I guess I can find something to do.

And for the record -- NEVER partake in sexual activities with a girl who you KNOW ripped a line the size of her foot prior to engaging in said acts. Bitch was a freak but would NOT get off. NEVER. Sure, I MYSELF enjoyed it..but it pissed me off knowing she wouldn't top the hill LOL.

BOUT TO TAG ME A SKINNY BITCH D:

too bad shes a bit of a whore though, o well

definitely never seen a vagina junkyard, its not as though they just go bad LOL

sigged

Indeed you do. However, I'm currently pissed with my body for like..NOT being able to sleep till 12. I guess I can find something to do.

And for the record -- NEVER partake in sexual activities with a girl who you KNOW ripped a line the size of her foot prior to engaging in said acts. Bitch was a freak but would NOT get off. NEVER. Sure, I MYSELF enjoyed it..but it pissed me off knowing she wouldn't top the hill LOL.

deff sigged lol

Archived