Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they always say slow and steady wins the race.....oh btw.....I just got some info on the new NSX...and yeah theres a damn good possiblity i will be getting one! I just need to close 6-8 deals a month until Sept 2010!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMAfsSk7jM

Well they always say slow and steady wins the race.....oh btw.....I just got some info on the new NSX...and yeah theres a damn good possiblity i will be getting one! I just need to close 6-8 deals a month until Sept 2010!excl.gif

that sound is pure sex. i take it price will be 6 digit?

Random Thought: Pickles!

Less Random Thought: I am going to need to install a speed regulator on my car tomorrow so I don't fly home ASAP. Get to see Lexi and I don't have to return here... pretty much ever. PS: Pay check direct deposits in 34 mins. w00t!

you don't need that... just remember that ticket you had to deal with on the 30th of last month... do you REALLY want to go through that again?

And, if you don't get pulled by a cop, that means that its time that doesn't get wasted dealing with them and having a ticket written and everything else, and the sooner you can be back here.

It's the principle of the matter. They know it's bullcrap why they're trying to force me out. They have nothing on me other than I was doing my job to the best of my ability and it wasn't in-line with the Commie's make believe world of how the Red Cross or business in general operates.

So why should I make it easy on them?

"During the first year after the break-up, people tend to alternate between bouts of euphoria at the freedoms associated with their new life and a more prolonged, depressive sense of failure, which for men can translate into sexual failure - rates of sexual dysfunction are 10 per cent higher in divorced men.

Generally, women seem to cope better with divorce. Many women discover more about themselves and what matters to them."

lmao...I find this highly amusing. So, not only did I "break his heart" (not that it's anything more than he deserves) but I also caused him sexual dysfunction? SWEET!

(although, the sexual dysfunction may have been there already. perhaps I just made it worse? And top this off- hemochromatosis can cause low sperm count. so it's unlikely he'll ever have kids either since he doesn't have treatment for it.)

yay. revenge is sweet.

"During the first year after the break-up, people tend to alternate between bouts of euphoria at the freedoms associated with their new life and a more prolonged, depressive sense of failure, which for men can translate into sexual failure - rates of sexual dysfunction are 10 per cent higher in divorced men.

Generally, women seem to cope better with divorce. Many women discover more about themselves and what matters to them."

lmao...I find this highly amusing. So, not only did I "break his heart" (not that it's anything more than he deserves) but I also caused him sexual dysfunction? SWEET!

(although, the sexual dysfunction may have been there already. perhaps I just made it worse? And top this off- hemochromatosis can cause low sperm count. so it's unlikely he'll ever have kids either since he doesn't have treatment for it.)

yay. revenge is sweet.

so given the fact that i pretty much was married to and then divorced ash, without ever signing papers... how was i sexually dysfunctional if i only had sex maybe 5 times total afterwards? and that was over the course of a yr and a half. the depression yeah.... oh god did i do depression. doing over 5k in dmg on my cards with booze was impressive. i would not rate myself as being sexually dysfunctional though.

ehh... you weren't married to ash tho. you didn't have to deal with the stress of a separation agreement, the division of marital assets, or the divorce itself. That's the stressful part of it all. (the whole article's about the impact of the stress of a divorce and how it differs in men and women.)

Chris however... well, you know Chris. He fancies himself to be something of a stud, even though most women wouldn't give him a second look without him buying them drinks all night. So even if he is as mopey and as miserable as it's claimed, that doesn't mean that he isn't attempting to find it elsewhere... especially considering he only got it once from me from August-December. And he's probably using his mopey, miserable, my wife just left me- she's such a bitch story to make the girls feel sorry for him.

personally.... well, I can't say, what I would say about your bedroom antics. It might get me banned. haha.

personally.... well, I can't say, what I would say about your bedroom antics. It might get me banned. haha.

go on...we wont ban you, or warn

I'll show you a ban-hammer... LOL

Seriously though, ban-hammers are fun to swing around. It's kind of like waving your pen15 at a bus of nuns. And not the old nuns.

if i can find it i have a big inflatable ban hammer somewhere in the house. give her the ban hammer good. make her scream:laugh:

SEX!!!

mmmmmmmsex

Aww sorry to hear bell, hopefully you get better soon...and yea you can hate snow as much as me, i live in Wisconsin....blahhhhhh

Well just got up super early, and at work now....man...I feel like i had a dolce latte with 3 shots.....dont know why?

Archived