Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this early am sh!t has got to stop.

tell me about it. for the next 5 saturdays they want me to come in at 5 am. that means i have to get up at 3 am. and at the same time close at 10 pm on the friday night before. thats not even 8 hours between shifts. so im going to talk to human resources tomorrow and end this.

yay!! Gorden's home today. *bounces off the walls with excitement*

however, I have no desire what so ever to go grocery shopping... It's possibly one of my biggest pet hates ever.

you just dont want to go grocery shopping because gordon will be shopping your basket all day long :p lawl lucky turds

haha. He didn't get home till 8:30 tonight. Well, I take that back. He didn't get to mine till just after 8:30.

... I went grocery shopping around 4pm. he hadn't even left VA yet. :p buuuut... now he's home! for good! yay!

Whoah... I don't log on for 2 days and look what happens, HF gets a makeover and there are a billion new posts.

Anyway, went to Roundtop today and discovered I'm not the only one crazy enough to take a Del Sol to a ski resort. :laugh:

hahaha. I don't drink tea and havent had a crumpet since I was 7! :p

Look up at the top, theres a few tabs...

* Home

* Forums

* Members

* Help

* Calendar

* Chat

* Search

Go figure you cheeseburger eating yank.

Thanks chum. And hey...cheeseburgers are sacred here. :laugh:

haha. He didn't get home till 8:30 tonight. Well, I take that back. He didn't get to mine till just after 8:30.

... I went grocery shopping around 4pm. he hadn't even left VA yet. :p buuuut... now he's home! for good! yay!

I didn't get to the capital BBy until 2100. It was closing as I walked in.

I was supposed to watch my friend's gf play hockey tonight but lost track of time and he ended up catching me singing. Thank god I have a lock on my door so he couldn't hear me all that well

not in Mother Russia.

I knew you were a commie... :sleep2:

Yep store closed at 2100. And I didn't leave there until around 2110, b/c we were talking in your living room about 2118.

Military dork.

Yep store closed at 2100. And I didn't leave there until around 2110, b/c we were talking in your living room about 2118.

wait, it took you 8 minutes to get back to mine? good grief. I need to show you the short cut. lol.

yeah.. you'd only sit at one left turn this way. and perhaps a right turn if you had a jackass who wanted to go straight at the 2nd light instead of make a right like everyone else. and as far as distance goes, its 6 of one, half dozen of the other. pretty soon, you're going to know this area like the back of your hand... there are too many different ways to get to mine. haha.

Archived