Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah.. you'd only sit at one left turn this way. and perhaps a right turn if you had a jackass who wanted to go straight at the 2nd light instead of make a right like everyone else. and as far as distance goes, its 6 of one, half dozen of the other. pretty soon, you're going to know this area like the back of your hand... there are too many different ways to get to mine. haha.

i prefer the dirt road to your back door

BOOYAH!

The Dallas Loss is finally sinking in, man....they played like trash....but hey im proud they made it that far....next year will definately be different, cmon can you imagine if dallas went to the superbowl and they are hosting the superbowl! lol god that would be awesomeness

Yea..then they could actually finally be considered America's team once again.

Instead, we have to listen to Keith the crybaby Brooking whining about the Vikings rubbing it in. Waah Waah and Bawwwwhawwww. If you didn't want them to score, then don't let them you overpaid bitch.

Im sorry if its the Jets vs Vikings in the superbowl and the Jets Win, I would be ecstatic, only reason being is, i have much respect for Farve, but you have to admit he's been a whiney B1tch this season, theres a reason why theres a headcoach, if you want to call plays then retire and start coaching....i dunno thats just me

In a way that is true, but why have a head coach when he has assistants reading the defense about 80 ft above? I dunno, just Farve has been a little cocky....its not him making the team look better, its more so his recievers and his running game....strongly his running game cause he didnt have sh1t for a run game in GreenBay

This is Flash....

I'm posting this from Lexi's laptop. Guess what that means...?

We're going to dinner and I'm waiting on her. Geez, What were you thinking it meant?

PS: I really could go for a nap right now. :yawn:

I won't say AP is overrated, but he's a HUGE bullseye for whosoever plays the Vikings. He's been neutralized in quite a few of their games.. so a lot of it is pitch and catch.

She boring you already is she? :p

Actually..no...I don't want to know!

There is no way that girl could bore me. Especially today. I'm amazed I didn't bore the hell out of her. She spent over 6 hours in the car with me. 6 HOURS!!!!! Voluntarily.

And I would share as to why, but I might get warned. It was crazy.

There is no way that girl could bore me. Especially today. I'm amazed I didn't bore the hell out of her. She spent over 6 hours in the car with me. 6 HOURS!excl.gif! Voluntarily.

And I would share as to why, but I might get warned. It was crazy.

pm me lol. mods cant warn what they cant see :p

sex. that was all

Archived