Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I scare people when they want to take photos. We have a local restaurant in town called "GOLDEN CORRAL".. The c and one of the r's in Corral were out and a friend of mine just HAD to have a photo of GOLDEN ORAL.. Needless to say I whipped 5,000 pounds of truck around in the road .. I think I broke him of his vehicle photography habits.

haha ben said it best

so i just found out that my dad will be home tuesday night from his semi route and he will be home till wednesday at 5pm(which is when he will have to go to bed). so im pumped, first time ive gotten to see my dad during the week in almost 5 months.

edit:

bens post above mine...roffle thats happened to our golden corral a few times. i took the liberty of pointing it out on a sunday when the old folks were coming in from church

There was also a Climax Market or Mini-Mart. I offered to flip the car around, but we were already running a tad late. Needed to make it home for dinner. I was starving. On the highway i started eating left over chinese from lunch. It was impressive. Sadly no chopsticks.

You think I can't see your PMs.

BAHAHAHA

thats not even right. ill find you and spy on you for a good week. then one day when you think you are gonna take a nice quiet shat...BOOM! bye bye bathroom door

The only problem with having sex is you don't want to stop having sex....

what if you cant keep it up anymore? then whatchya gonna do gordon?

you say that now...

... I could curl up and go to sleep quite easily! I'm exhausted!

aww does u have a friction burnt vajayjay? lol

Archived