Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

sooooooo bored

should have hw.. but dont

kinematics-> only hw we have had so far took no time at all

materials->guy talks so slow its insane.. did homework in like an hour

heat transfer->2nd week of school.. no hw posted

econ->i dont even know if we have homework in econ.. havent even opened the book

automotive->last hw was watch top gear episode on GM hywire car.. propose 2 motors to eliminate hydrogen

OM!!G compared to last semester its retarded easy and im not used to it.. feels like i should be doing something

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooooo bored

should have hw.. but dont

kinematics-> only hw we have had so far took no time at all

materials->guy talks so slow its insane.. did homework in like an hour

heat transfer->2nd week of school.. no hw posted

econ->i dont even know if we have homework in econ.. havent even opened the book

automotive->last hw was watch top gear episode on GM hywire car.. propose 2 motors to eliminate hydrogen

OM!!G compared to last semester its retarded easy and im not used to it.. feels like i should be doing something

What semester are you in? Generally in programs the first semester or two are weed out sessions with extra difficult classes stacked all together. After that you get easier semesters with somewhat more interesting classes.

What semester are you in? Generally in programs the first semester or two are weed out sessions with extra difficult classes stacked all together. After that you get easier semesters with somewhat more interesting classes.

yah.. my prof. always told me if statics doesnt weed people out solids will, and what solids doesnt get dynamics will.. then its nice and easy

im in the nice and easy part.. just didnt know it would be THIS easy

It's ok Ben, we've always known which bus you take, you special boy you...

special.gif

Take? Bitch I DRIVE that motherfracker.

Lina that EF is downright MINT. I'd almost thought they may have bought it from Pearce with the way the engine bay looks.

damn you sarah im still in quarters with the hard shat. my programming is slowing down but everything else is picking up like mad hell. i suck at math and im trying to do college level algebra :(. but my psychology 101 class is tits lol. we talk abotu sex everyday

damn you sarah im still in quarters with the hard shat. my programming is slowing down but everything else is picking up like mad hell. i suck at math and im trying to do college level algebra cry.gif. but my psychology 101 class is tits lol. we talk abotu sex everyday

i took college algebra my senior year of highschool

I feel bad for my youngest puppy.. She just got spayed..definitely acting like she's sore. She whines when she sleeps.

give her one asprin.. wont hurt her.. if the cut looks swollen a little you can put a ice pack wrapped in a cloth on it

you should post the thread the guy made to.. about beating a hatch or something

he called me sugar tits

i dont think they taste like sugar.. or look like sugar.. be sticky in the rain

hahaha.

OK, I just saw this newer trailer for "Kick-Ass" and well, I was like man this movie sounds stupid as hell...but watching the intro to this clip...makes it all the more reason why i want to see it lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkgyCVfME4&feature=player_embedded

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I just got an email asking if I'd be interested in being a promotions model for a local auto care company. $100/event, including car shows, nascar & drag racing rallies, and various car related events at local sports bars. I'd also be used in local print ads, and possibly a commercial.

totally going to look into it.

... and it's all because Gorden compared me to a vanquish. lmao.

Thinking about having this put on my right arm..

And yes, the space between shoulder and elbow is large enough for this.. Just going to downsize it a little bit.

7f1e4f66.jpg

Archived