Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

^ Crazy azz tattoo man

Ehhhh, yet another night I was working on a mix till 4am....gosh, i really need to start sleeping a tad bit more....but its my buddy's g/f and im DJ-ing her set to close out the night

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I had a couple hit and misses with my preset, but im thinking i'll be good for tomorrow night....here's a picture of my set up, I got Pioneer MKII CDJ's awesome awesome product, I highly suggest getting them, I use to be all about vinyl but changed over to CDJ's four years ago.

3993872194_6628e6c36d.jpg

LoL Sebby Sebby Sebby, man once you go CDJ its all over, your vinyl days are out the window, i've been mixing for 8 years now, and well to tell you the truth i spent nearly 10k in equipment and vinyls when I was all vinyl, now since I just DL my music AHEM...lol....yea I'ved not only saved an awesome amount of money but the set up is awesome no need to worry about needles, mats, or vinyls wearing lol....and if a track ever gets crappy, well just download it straight to the CDJ and it will be saved in the internal Memory....its sooooooo convienient and easy to use bro, hey if i end up getting a newer version of the Pioneer CDJ's i will give you an awesome deal on mine if your interested....believe me man they are soooooooooooooo nice and soooooooooooo easy to use and believe me My vinyls are still boxed away and stayed that way lol i need to ebay or craigslist to bishes lol

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!! well kinda.. just here and there =P

ive been working my ass off.. just got done working 25 days straight.. have 2 days off then im off to 25 more straight days of work.. then 4 days off then its back to normal rotation.. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!! well kinda.. just here and there =P

ive been working my ass off.. just got done working 25 days straight.. have 2 days off then im off to 25 more straight days of work.. then 4 days off then its back to normal rotation.. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..

was wondering what happened to you. how's the sol holding up in this weather?

Thinking about having this put on my right arm..

And yes, the space between shoulder and elbow is large enough for this.. Just going to downsize it a little bit.

7f1e4f66.jpg

Tattoos are for sissies.

lol. Aww don't say that, I'll miss my vinyl! They're like a close friend! :p A mate of mine should be getting some CDJ2000's pretty soon, he said he'd let me have a go on them so I'll have to see if I'm going to be a convert! I imagine I will convert over though... I just gotta see what it's all about! But you make a pretty good arguement, having to shell out for needles and vinyls is a bitch! I'll definitely take you up on the offer of your CDJ's if you wanna sell yours in time to come (whenever you do want to, even if it's a few years down the line or whenever!). Thanks for the offer man! :D.

I've been thinking about selling some of my vinyls too, like I got a box full of about 130+ house and trance vinyls, might stick them up on ebay at some point, as they just take up place, and I'll probs never play half of them. but they are fun to come back to every now and again, after mixing D&B for about 3 years, going back to house is fun u can just mash it all up! Seems so easy now!

A European who likes techno? That isn't unusual at all...

HA i havent posted in years lol is this place active again cause it kinda died for a lil bit.

Only when I don't post.

lol. It used to be techno/trance/house for me, but it's all about the Drum & Bass now for me! (Something you Americans have yet to experience I think :p)

It's all electronica. DnB is pretty much jungle. Both of which I am familiar with and have a few in my electronica playlist. I'm sure you know who LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad are. *edit* btw, I've been into DnB, trance, hard trance, house, techno, ambient, progressive, and some breakbeat for years son. Psh, most Americans aren't into that granted, but I have pretty diverse music tastes.

Ditto. Got smashed last night, feeling worse for wear today! Although I'm heading back out in about 3 hours or so to go drinking again! Going to a D&B gig, gonna be SICK.

yeah... my hangover cure only works when you can actually keep food down. nearly 6pm, and I still feel just as bad as I did when I woke up this morning. NEV-VER-EVER drinking SoCo again.

It's kinda' sad seeing as it's one of the biggest in-state rivals as far as sports entertainment goes.. and half the dimwits around here are clueless. I went price shopping to a few places and they didn't know what it was LOL.

true, it is all electronica, n D&B is like a evolution from the days of jungle... n yeah I've heard of LTJ Bukem & MC conrad, think I got a couple of tracks of his,

I like the sounds of your music tastes...pretty much identical to mine!

We should hit up a rave sometime :D

Your opinion is irrelevant douchejuice.

Don't be mad because tattoos are for guys compensating for having tiny wieners.

this term made me lol so hard i almost snorted.

Let's be honest, you actually did snort didn't you.

Archived