Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be mad because tattoos are for guys compensating for having tiny wieners.

If telling yourself that makes you feel more secure and helps you sleep at night..have at it.

Nothing wrong with tattoos. I've got several and plan on getting more.

Not compensating for anything, I just like them. And they're addictive.

The woman's 21st was last night. Today is gonna be rough, didn't get to bed til 4ish, and was up at 8...

Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

If telling yourself that makes you feel more secure and helps you sleep at night..have at it.

Nothing wrong with tattoos. I've got several and plan on getting more.

Not compensating for anything, I just like them. And they're addictive.

The woman's 21st was last night. Today is gonna be rough, didn't get to bed til 4ish, and was up at 8...

Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

Whatever, you guys have tiny wieners. I'm just messin with you guys, I have 3 tats myself. I figured most people knew that since I posted pics when I got my last one, a big one on my right arm. Icey didn't forget.. :blush:

I PAY NO ATTENTION TO YOUR THREADS. FOSRSLY.

:crazy: lolwut?

Ben, I got what it was...I'm surprised they didn't get it...lol

Velocy, you should post more often :D

I'll try :happy: Too many serious people on here. I enjoy it when they take the bait and take me seriously. People just need to mellow out.

was wondering what happened to you. how's the sol holding up in this weather?

dude the sol HATES all this damn rain.. i almost died thursday night.. pinch.gif

Yay! how are you and how is the sol?

im good, sol is falling apart cry.gif

B-Money! Hey man whats new with you than being a work horse?

new besides work... hmm...

well im having the sol rebuilt with 9:1 compression pistons then reboosting.. but i have to get a new turbo mani and want new polished intercooler piping.. a new mani will have to be ramhorn FTW smile.gif

im just going to do things here and there until im done with it.. after i boost though, im going to start saving for another evo.. i have to have one, no idea why i just want another tongue.gif

so hopefully in the not too long future ill have a 350fwhp sol and another evo 9 MR yayyz!! happy.gif

my car got a little water in the intake and sputtered for a few minutes but i've been able to avoid the really deep stuff. we got some nasty slushy crap last week that was crazy to drive in. when are you having the sol worked on? oh and dan got me hooked on bleach

Random thought: FU*K THE SAINTS!!!

you can say that again...bunch of bs calls

So much for Manning/Favre..

yeah was gonna be good to see manning get his ass kicked

random thought

did jason wreck is car? everyone on facebook says he did?

I doubt the Colts would've lost a single game this season were it not for the fact they pulled the starters in the last few games before the playoffs started.. They handled the Jets as the game went on, whereas during the regular season they pulled Manning and Curtis Painter got trashed.

Archived