Random Thought Thread

SIR_VTEC

Feel like complete crap today...So after the Saints Vikings game, I ended up taking a nap....well i slept all weird on my bed and woke up with a sore neck....so im feeling pretty crappy right now

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel like complete crap today...So after the Saints Vikings game, I ended up taking a nap....well i slept all weird on my bed and woke up with a sore neck....so im feeling pretty crappy right now

vikings should have won. i counted 6 bs calls that would have given the ball to the vikings with potential game winning scores

Yeah, but Farve started to become an A-hole towards the end of his season, he deserves what he got..

The Saints are a good team, but....are they good enough to beat the colts? ......YES! go SAINTS...dont get me wrong neither are the dallas cowboys, but hey Id like to see the NFC win a freaking superbowl

vikings should have won. i counted 6 bs calls that would have given the ball to the vikings with potential game winning scores

I also saw 6 bs turnover/fumbles/ints that the vikings gave the game away.

they outplayed the saints like none other but you can't win a game with that many turnovers. Especially with a couple when they were about to score,

^the prediction thread... :D

I'm still mad at Kating (chargers) or whatever guy who is supposedly the "best" but missed so many field goals...I so wanted to jump into the tv and be the one who kicks the ball loool (of course, I would have probably hit someone else instead of kicking it into the air) lol

good job Seb....

Me on the other hand have been feeling pretty sh1tty since I got the call yesterday my dog passed away.....it was his time, I got him when I just turned 11...he lived a long time....but now he's resting in a place with no pain....he was struggling with arthritis the past few months, felt so bad for him :(

R.I.P Max Gutierrez 06.07.1995 ~ 01.25.2010

l_37b371ebb1de8d2a26044b5a94d068b8.jpg

Seb, make this thread better by sharing your latest sexual fantasy? :D hehehe

Lina's so kinky.. :rolleyes:

good job Seb....

Me on the other hand have been feeling pretty sh1tty since I got the call yesterday my dog passed away.....it was his time, I got him when I just turned 11...he lived a long time....but now he's resting in a place with no pain....he was struggling with arthritis the past few months, felt so bad for him :(

Played MF2 with this guy and his bro last night. He's pretty good. I've been seeing a lot of low level non-Prestige players lately. Either former CoD4 players and/or MF2 crossed-over xbox players I'm guessing. And how did you make it so you could hear your enemies mics? I couldn't figure that out playing with my friend a few days ago.

Heheh thanks bro, well your trying to get your bluetooth to work on your ps3? just go to settings, and then go to bluetooth management i believe...."Make sure your mic is off" then it will ask you to register the bluetooth device and all you have to do is put in the code "0000" its the universal code for all bluetooth headsets...then you go to adjust headset and assign the headset to input and output devices....

if you need help i'll prolly hop on tonight and I can run you through the set up

Heheh thanks bro, well your trying to get your bluetooth to work on your ps3? just go to settings, and then go to bluetooth management i believe...."Make sure your mic is off" then it will ask you to register the bluetooth device and all you have to do is put in the code "0000" its the universal code for all bluetooth headsets...then you go to adjust headset and assign the headset to input and output devices....

if you need help i'll prolly hop on tonight and I can run you through the set up

No no I know how to do that. I'm talking about how your brother could hear you even though he was playing against you, and not on your team. You know? My friend and I wanted to do 1v1 but couldn't hear each others mics.

yay go Seb! :D

Javy, so sorry...hugggssssss...RIP your dog...

Velocy, haha it's sooo good to have a dirty mind :D

Dang girl. I know what you mean lol

good job Seb....

good lookin dog. blue eyes husky?

mmmm... chipotle...

sh1tpotle....

^the prediction thread... :D

I'm still mad at Kating (chargers) or whatever guy who is supposedly the "best" but missed so many field goals...I so wanted to jump into the tv and be the one who kicks the ball loool (of course, I would have probably hit someone else instead of kicking it into the air) lol

Can't bash Kaeding too much -- he only missed THREE field goals all during the regular season.. As for playoffs..he somehow found a way to miss three in one GAME..

good job Seb....

aww i'm sorry javy. mine died a year and a half ago and i still miss those blue eyes and playful demeanor (well he was a prick to other animals, but loved people.)

:hug:

David: Yes Blue eyes, almost looked as cold as ice haha

Bell: Thanks hun, its just been really hard lately, just its really like losing a big part of my life, he's been there since I was 10 and its just I dont have him coming to jump and greet me anymore.....just really sad.

yah i guess i would be.. i really just need something smaller to race on.. i dont wanna go into a turn too hard with the 17's because there is almost no gap between the fender and the tire.. dont want bent fender!!

*AND with smaller rims i won't be bumped up to a higher class.. ill get to stay with my 'stock' cars

lol i think ive got to be the one person that absolutely is disgusted in mexican food....man i dunno how you guys eat that stuff....just thinking about it makes me cringe...

Archived