1992 accord lx trans problems

wiggs69

ok i got a 92 accord lx has 160k miles automatic. runs good. problems is the d4 light on the dash does not light up, but when i turn the key on not starting the car it lights up. now when i drive it and when it shifts from the 1st gear to the 2nd gear and i leave off the gas and when it shifts down it clunks and jerks kinda hard. but if i dont do that and just drive it it does fine. but has a quick slip into 3rd. what would be the problem? trans computer or solenoids? i just wanna get it fixed. now another problem im having is when i have the windows up on a hot day the car will turn over but wont start at 1st. roll windows down and let if cool off and it will start. was told it could be a solder joint on something under the drivers side dash on the firewall? thanks for the help.

i just took the trans computer out and it seems to be the wrong one for the year of my car. its the 28100-px0-823-m1. looks that up and its for a 1991. for my 1992 to its needs to be 28100-px0 or px4 731-732. so im thinking thats my problem. maybe mine is for a 1991 accord with the sport shift.

Archived