Ideas

TheLast

Hey guys new to the forum, my dad just bought me a 2010 accord sedan and although i love it i find it a little lacking in the looks department. Does anyone have any ideas on relatively cheap things I can do to spice it up and made it more aesthetically pleasing? If you can include pictures of the recommended modification. Thanks!

Black, and exterior only, preferably something i can do with the rear of the car, the front looks fine but i dont like the rear of the car, thanks! Budget max around 2k.

that was nice of dad! well i digress... lower it...to do it really nice $800, to do it decent for street driving $450-$550... put some nice wheels on it and roll... tint the windows... there is your 2k budget man.... as per the back unless you are wanting an aftermarket bumper--(not recommending) then you can just drop the rear and that is about all you can do for the loks of the rear... didn't find pics, but you can check out ebaymotors...you can find some really good prices on there... dont buy junk! junk is a camber kit for $12, lowering springs for $27, etc. if you second guess the quality just post on here or look up reviews.... blox, skunk2, tein make a good product...tein being the higher end, skunk2 mid range, and blox being good parts for cheap... hope it helps -1 for my sentence structure... but any more questions just post em! good luck with ya car man...

Archived