How do I make my accord louder?

Papadirty

I've got my cold air intake, I got two after market mufflers on the back, headers under the hood. Yet stock sunfires are still louder then my car. What other stuff should I throw onto the car to give it that nice loud honda sound.

Honda's aren't meant to be loud. They're meant to purr.

if you're really wanting to make it louder, drill a 1/4 hole in your straight pipe before the back muffler.

Or get a Cherry Bomb Red Pipe

Please don't feed the troll. Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious troll is obvious, hence not playing the tool and telling him how to rice a car. Extremely humorous how the new guy didn't get and and ACTUALLY suggested a cherry bomb and drilling holes in his exhaust. *sigh*

You want it louder, put in an after market stereo!!!!!!

I'm not a "tuner" guy by any stretch of the imagination, but the Honda's are good cars and I've always liked them. The only reason I joined was because my wife was given a '93 Accord EX when her other car went South. I despise those who put the "fart cans" on them. As said, why ruin a good car/thing?

Archived