Hi....

CleanGSR

ohhhhh snaaaap

They all stay on topic by being off topic

Truth.....so at least the threads are all consistent.

By the way...where are some of the members like Sup, SSR, Ashley, etc...? Are they still around or have they made their exit?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right now its been pretty slow.

It turned into solsociety 2.0 a little while back, dont think you witnessed that.

Then they all left and its been fairly slow recently.

SpeedDemon has taken over as the HF whore. Definitely a bigger whore than the ginger, but he lacks the ginger quality which is always a plus.

It turned into solsociety 2.0 a little while back, dont think you witnessed that.

SpeedDemon has taken over as the HF whore. Definitely a bigger whore than the ginger, but he lacks the ginger quality which is always a plus.

Awe...pore Soul Less Honda. I don't think anybody will ever top him as the gayest, most pointless member of society ever. (Hitler comes close).

Yes, dave is a dumb ass but is not a douche on top of it.

We do have Dwayne though.

Not entirely dead, just a big rollover in the old regular posters to newer ones and daily traffic has slowed down a bit the last couple months.

Your macro site is absolutely awesome. I can't even get close with my set ups and we have a lot of bugs here in the Pacific Northwest. haven't managed good flowers either. Seems like when I get close the wind blows or I breathe something doesn't go right even with a tripod that stands under a foot tall I lose the subject if it is live and the flower don't come out. I have to know more about your techniques so I signed up at your site.

Your macro site is absolutely awesome. I can't even get close with my set ups and we have a lot of bugs here in the Pacific Northwest. haven't managed good flowers either. Seems like when I get close the wind blows or I breathe something doesn't go right even with a tripod that stands under a foot tall I lose the subject if it is live and the flower don't come out. I have to know more about your techniques so I signed up at your site.

Thank you. I'm gonna start a new thread (but the photography section is gone??) and post a few up. My setup is pretty intense with 252mm focal length and nearly 2:1...but it gets the job done...movement and wind are my biggest enemies too since I shoot handheld.

ohhhhh snaaaap

They all stay on topic by being off topic

what?

So basically....HF is nearly dead these days?....at least regarding all the OG members..

yep disappeared into the oblivion

I AM ANTI-GINGER!!!MUAHAHAHAHA!!!111!1!1!111!!1!!

Yes, dave is a dumb ass but is not a douche on top of it.

We do have Dwayne though.

Not entirely dead, just a big rollover in the old regular posters to newer ones and daily traffic has slowed down a bit the last couple months.

TY lol...yeah dwayne...well um...nvm

no decline in spammers though....bastards

BURN THEM WITH FIRE!excl.gif!

OH NO YOU DI'IN!!! :mad: What if my mom wasn't alive?

my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg?1262105600

then iwould feel uber bad and be sad

Archived