95' dx oil leak

blazeilly024

Ya ima try and get to that this weekend. D you know the procedure for doin such? I checked out a couple forums and for the most part they're sayin I have to pull the dash disconnect airbags and all that. I was wonderin if you or anybody else new an easier way.

You should be able to get to it and only remove the glovebox. You will need some foot long ratchet extensions to get to the bolts if you don't pull the dash though.

Oh ok!!! Man thats excellent. That's the info that I was lookin for man, seriously thanks. I was really hopin there was another way around pulin the dash.

Oh ok!!! Man thats excellent. That's the info that I was lookin for man, seriously thanks. I was really hopin there was another way around pulin the dash.

you may still need to pull it though. i pulled the ac core out this way (they share the same housing in the dash) but i was removing it to throw away, not to fix/replace so i had no care about if i could reinstall it that same way.

Oh ok I gotcha. Well... it won't hurt anything to take a look and see if I can do it that way. I'm really not tryin to pull the whole dash apart for the heater core but if I have to I guess then its gonna have to happen.

Archived