PRGM-FI and radiator fans

HAHLXI

i have a 86 Honda Accord lxi hatchback with 208k miles (if it helps any), my father and i finally got it running, drove it around some, needs some fine tuning yet, but the PRGM-FI was on while driving the car, and the same as when it starts p, i know it is programed fuel inject, but my question is, why would it come on and how would i go about fixing it?

also i need new radiator fans with motors any suggestions on what brand to buy? and where to buy them, i dont want factory brand i want a higher grade.

sorry if a topic has like this has already been up, quite new at this.

anything helps thanks.

mike :D

im not too sure about your prgm-fi problem but as for the radiator issue..

i know blackworks makes some good aftermarket radiators that come with fans for a reasonable price.. im not too sure if they make it for your model accord though.. ill look around for a bit and see what i can come up with

now is blackworks a good brand? i saw there fans and i like them however, they are cheaper than the auto parts store here. so i didn't know which would be better.

i have a blackworks intercooler and its great.. and i have a friend with a blackworks radiator and fan in his civic hatch and he says theyre great.. since ive heard about them ive heard nothing but good things and i have nothing but good things to say seeing that my intercooler does great

i have a blackworks intercooler and its great.. and i have a friend with a blackworks radiator and fan in his civic hatch and he says theyre great.. since ive heard about them ive heard nothing but good things and i have nothing but good things to say seeing that my intercooler does great

awsome thx.

Archived