lowering my accord

hondadummy

I certainly wouldn't trust springs that were heated enough to deform to deliver me safely to my destination at 80mph.

If even you completely cheap out and buy crap off eBay For $100 it should still be safer then heating coils.

xeryon, heating springs doesn't weaken the actual spring, they just have a TERRIBLE ride quality (worse then ebay crap) and will cause the car to have bad handling.

thats how old brings were made... now they are cold formed since we have the machinery to do it, and they were heated from the 30s to the 60s (ish) because there was nothing else offered.

ok, let me rephrase that. "I" wouldn't feel comfortable heating coils and driving on them. Not when correct parts are so cheap and readily available.

xeryon, heating springs doesn't weaken the actual spring, they just have a TERRIBLE ride quality (worse then ebay crap) and will cause the car to have bad handling.

thats how old brings were made... now they are cold formed since we have the machinery to do it, and they were heated from the 30s to the 60s (ish) because there was nothing else offered.

i all i need to know is it safe for temp fix until i can buy lowering kit?

Just an fyi, youll probably break the lca bolts. Just spray with pb blaster a bunch (each day) for about a week before touching them.

Just an fyi, youll probably break the lca bolts. Just spray with pb blaster a bunch (each day) for about a week before touching them.

Archived