turn my 94 accord into 10 second car

FatBoiiFlexXx

recently got a job in the oil fields so i got a pretty decent grip of cash, i have a 2dr 1994 honda accord with some little mods. first off its lowered, strut bars are installed, and it has cold air intake with an h22b vtech engine. one problem, its automatic. i love the handling of the car and do not want to get rid of it. it gets up there, but it slow pokes off the start. it looks badass, sounds badass, but again, slow off the start can anyone tell me what i need to get to make this car FAST

a ten second car? not going to happen. stop watching fast and furious and believing everything on it.

if you want to make it faster, do a swap over to manual and boost it.

hahaha sorry fast five was just SO COOL

anyway i dont want to buy a car to do the swap i want to work with wat i have how about a little more info than a piece of paper with a smear of crap on it this guy just gave me

I was thinking the first thing to do is learn what kind of engine you have in the car. Kind of hard to build a 10 second anything when you can't spell a four letter acronym right. Start with the basics and move up from there.

• 6 months later...

I think sombody lied to you bro...idk about yall but ive never heard of an H22B. You sure it doesnt say "F"...22B?! Ive heard of the H22Z but never a B. But turning that heavy b!tch into a 10 sec car would take alooot of money my dude.

Archived