2004 Honda Accord Ignition wont turn....

Amazinggeorge

Has anyone had this issue, or at a point that the lock is starting to freeze up.....I rebuild these locks and keep the dealer from getting around $600 from you...this is happening on alot of Hondas that I am working on...I did 3 this past week....the keys are sometimes, not all the time worn out...the majority of the time, the inside tumblers get bent...what I do is open the lock, disassemble it and replace all the tumblers with new honda tumblers, not aftermarket....I bought these from my local dealer hear in the Charlotte NC area...and then make new keys, the new keys are from the code I get from the dealer, not from your wornout key.....unless you have a different key from your ignition, then I will make that key fresh...Again, this keeps you from having to go to the dealer and buy a new lock somewhere around $300 plus installation and a tow bill...if you have questions you may call me during Monday-Saturday and I can explain how this works for you and not against.....my number 704 491 6490

George

• 1 year later...

Here is video for it if you want to repair it all by yourself

Learn to repair all types of Honda Steering Lock. Either with time or due to mishandling the levers of Honda Lock gets damaged. You may replace or remove defected levers completely to make the lock working. This repair is valid on all Honda Cars including City, Civic, Accord, Jazz, Brio, CR-V

Here is direct video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01989YN2Ew

Archived