unknown problem

PatrykBojanowski

Hey, so i got a little problem that I just dont really understand. Lets start off with the car, its a 1999 honda accord lx 3.0L vtec that i bought around a month ago. So far i had to replace the front wheel bearings and all of the brake pads, but now im puzzled of what is going on. The problem is that it cranks but doesnt start, but after a few tries and just chilling in the car for a few mins it starts right up. It has happened twice to me and both of the times were after it was parked in the sun for a few hours (if that has anything to do with it lol). Like i said, it has happened only two times and it usually starts right up with no problems at all. I was thinking that maybe the fuel filter might be getting clogged so i could replace that. Spark plugs might need to be replaced since there is around 113k on the car and i dont know when they were replaced, or maybe a loose ground wire? Let me know what you guys think, i really dont know where to start with this..

Archived