Making My Accord a 10 Second Car!

leoramos_792

I have a '97 Honda Accord Ex and I'm taking on the challenge of making a 10 second car. I welcome any advice because I'm relatively new to the automotive tech world. Just keep it clean and positive I'm looking to learn from other members. Thanks a bunch!

• 1 month later...

Motor wise, if you got that kinda money, i would go with a K20/K24 power plant. I would if i had a good bit of money to spend. A lot of the guys in like all motor Outlaw FWD and other fast classes are layin down some pretty nice E.T.'s with that motor. You goin turbo? The H22 is a good motor too for a big heavy car like that...but then again i havent seen anybody try and make an Accord move down the track like that...10 seconds i mean. You may be like me...you wanna do it just cuz nobody has yet. Idk man, you wantin to build a 10 second Accord or a 10 second car? Cuz if you just want a 10 sec car i would try to find a EG/EK civic or a teg. Just do your homework and go from there bro. 10 sec Accord may be a little more than what you want to invest in, it takes a lot more than just a badass motor. And if its your daily grind car, dont make it your race car cuz you'll regret it. Hope I helped a little...peace.

Archived